How cold is it?

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People criticized me. They heaped scorn on my forecast. Now, the weather has grown cold and the snow has returned - just as I predicted. So, I wonder...Wouldn't it be a huge time saver for everyone to automatically accept that I'm right from the outset? :lol: :cheeky:

For just $9.99 a minute, call Kevin's Psychic Alliance! Our team of unprofessional psychics are standing by! :mrgreen:

KMG365 said:
For just $9.99 a minute, call Kevin's Psychic Alliance! Our team of unprofessional psychics are standing by! :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, that will not change the fact that the wizard world is at war. Let's hope the prime minister and the Minister of Magic elaborate a plan together. We must control Wintermort. With Dumbledore fighting against Voldemort, is doesn't do any good and Wintermort is taking advantage of it.

Lol, you all make me laugh :lol:

The weather definitely has been strange. It was in the 20's here, up to 26 degrees one day, and now this week the temperature has been low, its raining, and near 0 at night. My sister and I are planning a trip to the zoo dependant on a 'nice' day.. so far it looks like our trip will be postponed until Monday at the earliest. Boo :(

I'm going on a boat cruise on friday, fingers crossed that it isn't freezing out and raining. I want to be able to enjoy the view of the lake and city!

Jack Sparrow said:
KMG365 said:

Unfortunately, that will not change the fact that the wizard world is at war. Let's hope the prime minister and the Minister of Magic elaborate a plan together. We must control Wintermort. With Dumbledore fighting against Voldemort, is doesn't do any good and Wintermort is taking advantage of it.

I take it you doubt my psychic abilities. :sad3: :D

I really think Wintermort don't like you at all.

:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

It is quite cold too here in Ottawa but no snow. I bought some flowers yesterday that I am supposed to plant outside but it rains too hard right now to try.

Just hope they won't freeze!!!

:gaah: :wallbang:

Back