CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon I'm going to have some pictures to add to this thread. Our DCN will arrive today by the end of the day :D

I'm so excited to see how the rats take to it. and it's going to look a lot better in our apartment, than the 2 we have setup currently.

Omg this is awesome!!!

e3u6abev.jpg

You have given me inspiration.

Thats so pretty! I love the baby chew rings... I got those for the girls too but they completely ignore them and I've since removed them because I've seen their necks get close to the rings and I'm too paranoid that they'll strangle/hang themselves on them. @_@

Smoosh (my special needs tilty girl) loves wrestling with the baby rings. I also thought she could/might get caught in them but she does it on purpose and acts like they attacked her! Its so hilarious to watch!

Aww that sounds so cute! I'd love to see video or pics of that if you ever catch it!
I admit to being what most would call a worry wart. XD

So jealous of all your cages! Can't wait until I get mine! I'm ordering this weekend given I can't find it locally....

Gonna be adopting my first set of ratties from a local rescue group as soon as I get the cage in...
What are those Popsicle looking things some of you have attached to the wall of your cage?

So jealous of all your cages! Can't wait until I get mine! I'm ordering this weekend given I can't find it locally....

Gonna be adopting my first set of ratties from a local rescue group as soon as I get the cage in...
What are those Popsicle looking things some of you have attached to the wall of your cage?

That's exciting. Do you mean like in the last picture? Those are lava ledges.

They are 6-8$ each. Depends on where you get them. They really like hopping from ledge to ledge. I can't wait to see pics of your new babies!

Thank you both! I can't wait! Really frustrated that I have to wait for the cage to come in... Gonna take like 2 weeks... And I don't want to get them until the cage comes in...

wow, its been such a long time since i've had my cages up and running (and at least another year before they come back online at that). I'm noticing that the half pans have lips on the edges of them now. back when i got my CNs they were just flat pieces of plastic card essentially. how does everyone like the new lip style? (and i say new only cause it is to me, heavens knows, this might have changed years ago and i just wasn't aware).

Back