CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I switched the boys cage around quite a bit since their last cage cleaning, and got them some fun new toys :) They love their tunnels, and they were SO cheap! Only 3 bucks a piece, and I punches holes in each end, and one in the center, where I slipped baby rings through to hang them and secure them in place.

I can't wait for the halloween themed fleece to hit stores, it's about time I sew them some fun new liners :) I'm getting sick of these ones, haha!

I'm not sure about getting tubes cuz they're hard to clean....
But here is my new cage all decorated! No ratties yet. But hopefully this week that will change...

Full cage:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408943440.081569.jpg

Bottom side view:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408943468.622829.jpg

bucket of fun:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408943490.056587.jpg

syda7uge.jpg

zyhugu3e.jpg
mury6uba.jpg
gatu5epa.jpg

Very excited to have picked up a used critter nation this week for the boys! It doesn't have much yet, but I have some more goodies on the way for them! They have really upgraded! I might be switching to fleece here soon, I have pellets flying everywhere [emoji15]

syda7uge.jpg

zyhugu3e.jpg
mury6uba.jpg
gatu5epa.jpg

Very excited to have picked up a used critter nation this week for the boys! It doesn't have much yet, but I have some more goodies on the way for them! They have really upgraded! I might be switching to fleece here soon, I have pellets flying everywhere [emoji15]

Oh my gosh! That rat is so cute!! Melted my heart. I love his expression.

I have FINALLY decided to post on this thread. After almost 2 months of owning my beautiful ratty boys and after 7 weeks of owning a CN, i figured, I should finally post.
so here it goes!!!

IMG_9444.jpg

IMG_9441.jpg

I for certain LOVE the CN!!!! My gf purchased a second hand DCN, which is currently outside airing out from being spray painted. We are going to connect the two on the 10th, after over 2 weeks of drying.
I love my rats! I wish I could have more, but for now my mom is limiting me to 2. :(
Oh well, eventually I will be able to have more :D

I just got given a deal! If I took in the two degus I listed a few months ago I can have the CN they are in for $40. So I cannot pass that up. I have a cage the two degus can move into so my big boys are gettig an upgrade on Monday! !!

Here are some pictures of my CN CAGE ! I absolutely love the way this looks , i feel my ratties are very spoiled ! :heart:

IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

IMG_9545.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

IMG_9555.jpg

May I mention that our cage (lorifrancine) and I, only houses 2 rats currently :thumbsup: we love our babies, and my new saying now is "i refuse to admit i am obsessed with my rats"
lol
:love5:

Great cages! Loving mine so far too, however binder clips are not working. Not because of chewing but because when I put them on the pan the pan doesn't fit and if I force it the clips break. My babies make a mess of fleece not secured down too!

What size of binder clips are you using ? we went to staples and bought medium sized clips. it looked a little awkward for my gf to put the pans back into the cage but they didn't break. Also we use huge rocks to hold down the fabric!! cost completely free if you have a river nearby !
:grouphug2:

Back