CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cage looks great! Love the lava ledges, I want some so bad!

The ramps are from an old cage actually. They're all metal so I use them over the CN ones since I know my babies will chew the fleece covers they came with

Cage looks great! Love the lava ledges, I want some so bad!

The ramps are from an old cage actually. They're all metal so I use them over the CN ones since I know my babies will chew the fleece covers they came with

Ohh, smart! It's a smart idea for oldies too, who may get their feet stuck in the rungs.

I ordered a bunch of lava ledges when they were on sale on amazon, but Drs. Foster and Smith have them up for 4.99 which isn't TOO bad

You guys are so creative with your cages. My CN arrives in two days and I cannot wait to see what Noka and I come up with. So exciting. My husband thinks I'm nuts!!:D

Rocking all pink! and I wasn't even finished I just ran out of hooks to hang everything...

DSC08770.jpg

I got it at walmart for like 2 something a yard and was like "heck yes! roll me out 2 yards of that." I would have gotten more but my husband always gives me the stink eye when I drag him along for my fabric ventures hehe so I kept it to a minimum :) It needs lots of fun stuff in it cause it is so bare...You wouldn't even know there was 6 rats in there.

Our CN just got delivered and my poor hubby was tasked with building it. Wow! It is huge! Can't wait to decorate it. I don't think I have enough toys to put in there though lol. The girls are gonna love their new home. Now to potty train them. Pictures coming soon.

Here are some pics of our new CN. Our little ladies are enjoying their new home. I didnt realize how big the cage was so we have to buy them some new toys. They are very spoiled ladies.
b5304j.jpg

33o3z28.jpg

11rchu8.jpg

29zbrxv.jpg

Oooo I love the pink and yellow!! That cage looks fun I think my girls would love to come have a run around in it hehe they are bored with their CN decor so I am gonna have to change it up for them soon :)

Thanks Trihkal! It was a lot of fun. Sewing for ratties can be very addictive. It was awesome to see them explore their new home and even better when they used the hammock I made. I just learned to sew on Friday just to make them stuff lol.

Oooo I love the pink and yellow!! That cage looks fun I think my girls would love to come have a run around in it hehe they are bored with their CN decor so I am gonna have to change it up for them soon :)

Thanks! I didn't plan to make it pink and yellow. I messed up with the pink fleece and had to start with the yellow. But I do like the color combination. It all worked out in the end. The ratties love it!

Aaah! All your cages are making me so excited to set mine up!! Keep posting em', keep the muse flowing. :D

All of them look lovely by the way.

First picture is the top of the cage, second picture is the bottom.
In the top part you can't see a red bin (under the blanket on the shelf), 3 more lava ledges (hidden behind the cube & by the blanket) & an igloo (mostly hidden under the blanket). There are also lots of chew toys and some rope toys around the cage (top & bottom).

Cage top, rats 64 weeks.jpg

Cage bottom, 64 weeks.jpg

Back