CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely agree to the rocks! The binder clips are hard to use (i currently use a medium, but I think I will be switching to a small. I also found that if you can manage to put all the binder clips on first, take the bottom silver piece out (so you only have one) and then put it in. I find it doesn't have as much bulkiness then.

I will try the rock idea. I have a piece of tile in one corner of each cage, but that only covers one corner lol

The girls half of the DCN and I am sure they could use alot more toys and a few more hammocks but it is a work in progress and I will post the boys half tomorrow after I clean it cause they are slobs haha

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

It is dora :) They are my daughters old sheets that I found stashed in the back of the hall closet. She is almost 12 now so has long outgrown them so I figured why not use them for the girls. The boys I am washing up my sons old cars sheets for but been working on their halloween decor so that is next in line.If I had simpsons anything I would use it for myself hehe :)

thumb1_wp_20141007_004-258.jpg

The cage before I rearranged everything. :]

thumb1_wp_20141024_002-259.jpg
thumb1_wp_20141007_005-256.jpg

Cage bottom at random times (the girl's part) I have to quit rearranging things!

thumb1_wp_20141006_003-254.jpg

The hammock set on the day I received it!

Here is the boys half so far...I didn't get started on sewing their halloween hammocks till much later in the evening and the corner hut took much longer in real time then I thought in my head haha but this is what they have so far and tomorrow I will finish it up for them :)

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

Everyone has those cute spider bowl (made into hammocks)! I'm so jealous, I tried finding them and had no luck. :c I wish I could take nice pictures of my DCN but all I get is this.
10624715_10154758389945611_5190319846760561054_n.jpg

Spider bowl?

I think yours looks well lived in. Nothing wrong with that. Now take a pic of whatever they throw on the floor all the time and you've captured a happy home!

Halloween cage is almost complete! I just need to finish sewing the bottom liners and add some fun little toys!
Bottom right, the purple thing c: Sheldon~

Aha, in his old cage Vincent would throw all the newspaper out of his cage. Though, not as much anymore since moving into the DCN. (maybe his neuter helped a little) But the thing is, it's only Vincent. Nemo keeps his cage neat and tidy, which is nice.

Mine's pretty boring right now. But I just got it moved into the new house instead of having them split up in smaller cages. I'm getting it set back up. When I got them all in it again, they were so excited. They started running all around and playing.

d9fc065415a1195c2ac5bcaa04cc61e1.jpg

My DCN is on the way and will be here Wednesday. Which is crazy, that's only three day shipping!

My boys will move from the single to the bottom of the double, and my girls will move up top after I do introductions with the new girl I'm adopting in a few weeks.

I am so excited! Here's the recent pictures of my single over the last few weeks...this really is the best cage.
5835c1a4a4e9e399c21bc6f78da216d4.jpg

5d0555b9ff66a62a02fd10680095508d.jpg
75a1bc6edaf1ea745c4140f77ca9a4ca.jpg
5206223902b2b0bc559cefee3bfcde41.jpg
94d1aec61c11c41ca44b4689a93a2f7b.jpg

MariaH, what do you put beneath your ramps? Is that just cardboard cut to fit? I like it, smart idea!

Even though Halloween has come and gone, we like to keep it spooky up in here ;)

Top:

Bottom:

Whole DCN:

Toby wanting to know what all the fuss is about:

Love the cages! I want lava blocks so badly but they seem so expensive :(

Those ramps are actually not CN ramps. They're from my girls old cage and are all metal so I use them in here vs the CN ones

Back