CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my recent set ups.

abany7y3.jpg

yhyhu4a2.jpg

KatTheHippie said:
Ratlover2013 said:
KatTheHippie whats that log thing, it looks so cool.

it's am edible log :) I picked mine up at walmart, but they're available at pet stores too.

Now that log I like there isn't a bottom for them to pee on ! The only ones I've ever seen are completely round and I end up throwing them out after a few weeks because to me it seems yucky to leave it in....even though they haven't really chewed to much on it.

Here are my setups this week!

Cage 1
Extra shelf for my PT girly.
eququze7.jpg

Cage 2 (this cage has a basket attached to the door - you just can't see it here)
he8ujy9u.jpg

Jorats - What is that giant gingerbread quilt looking things? A multilayer tunnel cube? Tell me you made that youself! :)

Just sewed some new liners for mine so I figured I'd post some pics :3 My set up isn't nearly as elaborate as a lot of what I've seen on here, but here it is anyways :)

20140101_014355_zpsfbc0cbf8.jpg

20140101_020349_zps5b55979c.jpg

20140101_014553_zps7a43b56e.jpg

20140101_014400_zps1f9b5d8c.jpg

Wow I love your setup!!! So cool!

I know I haven't posted alot of pics lately so I'm trying ot make up for that. I recently got some new linens from The Rat Stash (thanks Melissa!!!) And here's our cage, granted its a bit messy, cage day (aka cage cleaning day) is tomrrow so I'll take new pics when its all clean and with the other new linens hehe!

The entire cage

Top Cage aka The Master Suites!

Bottom Cage aka The Ultimate Play Area (any suggestions how to make this better? More fun? Let me know!)

And my ratties got all curious with what i was doing so here's my group of 2014...omg my boys are 2yrs old I can't believe it!!!

Kissy Gizmo

Kissy Nes

And the naughty girls

Back