CN pictures...show 'em off!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a recent pic of my CN and the play area.

image.php

I'm sooo happy I can finally post here!!

IMG_20121004_023825_zps0a07fb90.jpg

I can't wait to fill it up with more hammocks and hidey toys!!

IMG_20121004_141445_zps8559e9d5.jpg

Pearl's butt as she's going into their new box I bought from dollar tree , plus to make it feel more like home I hung up their favorite hammock.

Gahhhhh I'm so in love with this cage! My friends and I trekked to Barrie today to pick up my double CN, once i got it together and put my girls in then went NUTSO exploring it top to bottom. Eventually I will let them into the bottom off but I don't have enough stuff to put down there AND I kinda worry about them being so near my cats so for now they will just be in the top half.

I finally got one!!! But sadly even tho they are big and knew they were big I didn't quite realize just how big my hammocks that were fine size before are now..... Very tiny and I realize I need more toys and such but here is my cage first night :) I will post more pictures once I get used to the size difference and make bigger hammocks and get more toys for such vast space I was just so excited I couldn't wait to share
2hd8fv6.jpg

mrnixonpants said:
I decided to take a few pictures after the last cage clean.

IMG_3529_zpsed22901e.jpg

IMG_3534_zpsd7108042.jpg

IMG_3535_zps825eac71.jpg

IMG_3536_zps75b6b64f.jpg

IMG_3537_zps5c74eb7c.jpg

IMG_3538_zps1704133c.jpg

IMG_3539_zpsa943a312.jpg

IMG_3540_zpsa01b738d.jpg

Inside resides 3 extremely spoiled rotten ratties =)

I really love your cage, and critter nations in general. But I've been wondering after seeing them in quit a few cages; do your rats chew or play with the plastic rings?

So heres the CN today! I need to swing by the grocery store and get a new bag of YN for the litter box.. I didnt realize I was out before cleaning :emb: BUT! The Skeleanimal liners and pink zebra hammock were awesomely made by The Rat Stash! :thumbup: I have had this set since september, with minimal damage! :dance:

P.S. Excuse the quality, theyre cellphone pics.. my camera is still in my house at school :(

and a quick shot of my old lady Dorian (2 Years and almost 3 months now) still healthy and happy! and enjoying treats, ofcourse

And my ever elusive wild baby Rhydian. Its so hard to get a picture of her with my cell phone LOL. they are always either dark or blurry

here's the top half of the CN today!(excuse the crappy cell phone quality) On thursday my family and I are moving into our brand new house, and after we're settled I'm going to pick up my three new girls from their current momma! They'll be in the bottom half until intros are complete, and I can open up my DCN fully again!

I can't WAIT!

Changed my cages from boxo back to fleece today.

4 girls + 1 neutered boy (usually there is a wheel and a space pod, but I have a girl recovering from bumblefoot so I removed any hard surfaced things for now)
amesysyj.jpg

3 neutered boys
ny5ugezu.jpg

Full cage
5e5eqydu.jpg

Back