• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

close out on all soaps~ see last post

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote only for those you'd like to purchase please!

• Orange Ginger

• Double Mint

• Bamboo and Green Tea

• Blue Lilac

• Twice Spiced (blend of anise and clove)

• Tropical Vacation (coconut/mango etc)

• White Tea and Thyme

• Breakfast Bars (maple/oatmeal/coffee)

• Citrus Sunrise (lemony top notes)

• Sparkling Pink Grapefruit (w/other citrus)

• Honeysuckle

• Sweet Bay and Rose

• Lavender

• Rosemary blend

Results are only viewable after voting.
Petunia said:
crumbilina said:
Oooou! I would still like to order more then just the 2, sorry, life got busy here and I haven't been browsing RS for a bit.

I'm interested in citrus sunrise and sparkling pink grapefruit scents...

ok I'll see what I've got and get back to you ok? thanks!! were you wanting all cat shapes?

The shape isnt important :) Just the scent
If there are more blue lilac too could you let me know? I would like to get some for my mom for mothers day.
Whenever you have time! If it doesn't get out this week, thats ok.

jorats said:
I just got mine. I LOVE the scents.
The white tea sample is AMAZING!
What do you have left?

oh glad you like them!
:D

I will have to check to be sure, but it looks like I've got 6 bars (rectangles) and 4 cats in the white tea and thyme scent, is that what you meant? or did you mean what do I have left in all scents?

jorats said:
Ya, I want to know what you have in total, that double mint is awesome too.

OK then,
I have two large rectangular bars in double mint (those pretty double layered ones- surprised no one else scooped those up!)

and I have:

3 bars and 1 cat of Bamboo and White Tea
1 bar and 2 cats of Orange Ginger
6 bars and 4 cats of White Tea and Thyme (you can see, I thought the white tea/thyme was nice too :thumbup: )
4 paws of Blue lilac

I have more base and three new scents to make more:
Fresh Peach
Margarita Lime
Lemongrass Green Tea

and I have more of the most of the other scents too.
There's no more citrus sunrise but there is pink grapefruit
there's no more real lavender essential oil but I have a lavender fragrance oil that has less of a bite than the EO does (doesn't have the camphor that the essential oil has)

just let me know! thanks!!

W00T!!! Public transit is going to be amazing tomorrow! It'll be a nice change from stinking up the train car with rat fear poos ... :giggle:

Petunia said:
jorats said:
Ya, I want to know what you have in total, that double mint is awesome too.

OK then,
I have two large rectangular bars in double mint (those pretty double layered ones- surprised no one else scooped those up!)

and I have:

3 bars and 1 cat of Bamboo and White Tea
1 bar and 2 cats of Orange Ginger
6 bars and 4 cats of White Tea and Thyme (you can see, I thought the white tea/thyme was nice too :thumbup: )
4 paws of Blue lilac

I have more base and three new scents to make more:
Fresh Peach
Margarita Lime
Lemongrass Green Tea

and I have more of the most of the other scents too.
There's no more citrus sunrise but there is pink grapefruit
there's no more real lavender essential oil but I have a lavender fragrance oil that has less of a bite than the EO does (doesn't have the camphor that the essential oil has)

just let me know! thanks!!

Can i reserve those paws of blue lilac?
I would also like some in fresh peach and pink grapefruit... so let me know when you have those going :)

crumbilina said:
I would also like some in fresh peach and pink grapefruit... so let me know when you have those going :)

OK Jenny, I also have two blue lilac cats set aside for you, did you still want those or did you want the paws instead?

what shape do you want of the peach and pink grapefruit? generally I do a full set of each, which is 3 cats, 4 bars and 6 paws (that's how much the mold holds)

Petunia said:
crumbilina said:

OK Jenny, I also have two blue lilac cats set aside for you, did you still want those or did you want the paws instead?

what shape do you want of the peach and pink grapefruit? generally I do a full set of each, which is 3 cats, 4 bars and 6 paws (that's how much the mold holds)

I also would like the cats. So so far, 2 cats and the 4 paws in blue lilac.
For the other scents... could I have 2 cat bars in both pink grapefruit and peach?

crumbilina said:
Petunia said:
crumbilina said:

I also would like the cats. So so far, 2 cats and the 4 paws in blue lilac.
For the other scents... could I have 2 cat bars in both pink grapefruit and peach?

OK! :thumbup:

These are some of the scents I have available, I'm also going to be playing around with different additives and making my own custom bars, they'll be listed when they're ready, so watch for those coming in the next few days to a week (depends on how well my back cooperates!)
:wink2:

This is what I"ve got now:

Fresh Peach
(I made myself some lotion with this, omg it's heavenly!)

Margarita Lime
FO

Lemongrass & Green Tea
FO

Double Mint (spearmint and peppermint EOs) OR either of these mint EO's by themselves

Lemongrass
EO

Bamboo and Green Tea FO

Cedarwood,sage and pettigrain EOs (men's/unisex scent)

Oatmeal, milk and maple syrup
FO

Sparkling Pink Grapefruit EO

Sweet Bay and Rose
EO (small amount)

Lavender FO (fragrance oil- not essential oil, less camphor/"bite", slightly sweeter than the EO)

Moonlight Pomegranate
FO

Tropical vacation
FO (coconut/mango)

RoseMerriMint EO
blend (rosemary, basil, orange with a touch of mint, a focusing and stimulating blend for those of you who are into aromatherapy blends)

(FO means fragrance oil, EO means essential oil, if it doesn't say either, that means I don't know which it is- either forgot, or the place I got it from didn't say, so I'd guess it's a fragrance oil since essential oils are much more expensive)

I'm now using the pomegranate. LOVE IT!
The fragrance is delightful, not overpowering, but more light. It's perfect.

I still need to confer with Nic and get my next order in. :)

Any chance I can buy soap that does not contain the titanium dioxide? I'd like more pomegranate and bamboo and green tea, lemongrass and green tea and the doublemint and lemongrass.
I'd like them all paw prints?
I'd like 6 of the pomegranate, 6 of the bamboo and green tea, 6 of the lemon grass, 3 of the lemongrass and green tea and 3 of the doublemint.

jorats said:
Any chance I can buy soap that does not contain the titanium dioxide? I'd like more pomegranate and bamboo and green tea, lemongrass and green tea and the doublemint and lemongrass.
I'd like them all paw prints?
I'd like 6 of the pomegranate, 6 of the bamboo and green tea, 6 of the lemon grass, 3 of the lemongrass and green tea and 3 of the doublemint.

ok all I have left in the base is one pkg of the white (has titanium dioxide as the white colorant) and one pkg of aloe and olive oil base

the aloe and olive oil is tinted very pale green, I do not know if it's that from the aloe or olive oil or if they add a colorant- they are currently sold out so for some reason they've made their ingredients list unavailable too :(

I think that the olive oil and aloe has food colors in it: Yellow 5, Green 3.
is that ok?

I'll have to pass on the food coloring and the titanian dioxide.

If you don't have anymore that's good too. I do have lots still, just wanted to stock pile. lol

Back