• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

close out on all soaps~ see last post

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote only for those you'd like to purchase please!

• Orange Ginger

• Double Mint

• Bamboo and Green Tea

• Blue Lilac

• Twice Spiced (blend of anise and clove)

• Tropical Vacation (coconut/mango etc)

• White Tea and Thyme

• Breakfast Bars (maple/oatmeal/coffee)

• Citrus Sunrise (lemony top notes)

• Sparkling Pink Grapefruit (w/other citrus)

• Honeysuckle

• Sweet Bay and Rose

• Lavender

• Rosemary blend

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've started using the fragrance free ones and I love them! they fit so perfectly in my small soap holder. I should take a picture. I really love it in my bathroom.

OK I need to verify orders, things got a bit confusing after all :lol:

Please let me know if this is what you've ordered:

crumbilina 2 cats- lilac

smilez n hugs tropical vacation lotion and 3 bars trop vaca soap (or, 2 trop vaca and one citrus, if possible)

eriin 3 paws lilac, 3 paws bamboo & green tea

mia future order? dble mint, citrus &/or grapefruit

Jorats 4 paws lilac, 4 paws lavender, 3 paws moonlight pomegranate and one paw double mint

as it stands right now I will not be able to fill all these orders without buying more supplies and I've already purchased supplies twice and have only made one sale with one sale pending payment.

so, since the bars and pawprints are the most popular here, I am going to have to take the cats that are already made and offer them as a fund raiser to DCIN, the charity I did the successful fundraiser for this past winter, just in order to get these sold. I had hoped to recover a portion of my costs but right now I can't even continue with orders.
I am thinking maybe this wasn't such a great idea for this time of year, fancy soaps I guess only sell really well at the holidays...?

THIS is what is already made and ready to ship:

Orange Ginger: 3 cats, 6 paw prints 2 bars
Bamboo and Green Tea: 3 cats, 4 paws (2 spoken for) and 4 bars
White Tea and Thyme: 6 cats, 8 paws, 8 bars (these smell so good!!)
Double mint: 4 layered bars
Moonlight Pomegranate: 2 cats, 4 bars (THESE ARE REDUCED TO JUST $2 EACH, I never used the powdered colorant before and it turns out I used too much- when you use the soap, it makes BLUE bubbles :laugh4: I am now calling these SMURF bars and marketing them for children who want to make blue bubbles :lol: )
Lavender: 3 cats, er, I think 4 paws left, and 4 bars

I am probably not going to be able to fill all of the blue lilac orders, so for those of you want that scent, you can choose any scent you want from what is available OR get a partial order, whichever you prefer.

any questions please ask.

Ok, let me change my order with what you've got. I also have to talk to Nic cause she was ordering some too.
Can I have the 4 paws lavender? And I definitely want the blue bubbles! I'll take the 2 cats and I want to pay full price for them, it is going for a good cause after all!
I'll be adding more when I talk to Nic.

jorats said:
Ok, let me change my order with what you've got. I also have to talk to Nic cause she was ordering some too.
Can I have the 4 paws lavender? And I definitely want the blue bubbles! I'll take the 2 cats and I want to pay full price for them, it is going for a good cause after all!
I'll be adding more when I talk to Nic.

it's OK Looks like the Lilac is strong enough to scent more bars than I thought, whew!
one of the scents I got from the same place didn't do as many bars as it should have, the scent was too faint

the only thing I'm missing on your order Jo is the pomegranate paws, I have pomegranate cats and four pomegranate bars, but no paws.

I can change my order too. Is it still possible to get the lotion in tropical vacation (if not unscented is fine)? I will take the lotion, a double mint and a midnight pomegranate bar which I would like to pay full price for (my best friend's daughter will LOVE it!). And if the lotion isn't available then I will still take the 2 bars.

smilez_n_hugs said:
I can change my order too. Is it still possible to get the lotion in tropical vacation (if not unscented is fine)? I will take the lotion, a double mint and a midnight pomegranate bar which I would like to pay full price for (my best friend's daughter will LOVE it!). And if the lotion isn't available then I will still take the 2 bars.

yours is already done, just gotta pkg it up and weigh it ok?

Petunia said:
jorats said:
Petunia said:
the only thing I'm missing on your order Jo is the pomegranate paws, I have pomegranate cats and four pomegranate bars, but no paws.
That's ok, I'll take the cats instead of paws.

ok thanks Yours is ready I just need to pkg it and weight it ok?

Don't pkg it, let me talk to Nic, I think she wanted some.

Just got my package today! Is it bad that I now want to wash my hands ALL the time? Geez, those scents are just amazing!!!

Oooh, I just sent you a pm about some more kitty soaps! I can't believe those haven't been selling.

Petunia said:
smilez_n_hugs said:

yours is already done, just gotta pkg it up and weigh it ok?

:bow: You're awesome! And no rush because I'm heading out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to do anything until Sunday.

sorry to do this all in one message but my back has gotten really bad again and I can't sit for very long
plz check my math!!

here are everyone's totals with shipping- USD please

Joanne, 12 paws total, $18 plus $13.35 shipping= 31.35
Jenny, 2 cats $8 plus $10.55 shipping=18.55
Amanda, 3lrg bars $15, one lotion scented $8 + $16.15 shipping=39.15
eriin, 6 paws for $10 plus $10.55 shipping=20.55

I am not keeping any money to pay for the supplies that I've purchased so once these orders have been paid for, we will have $59 raised for Peggy's rescued rats, I've already sent her $38 from the other two orders that I got, so that's a total of $97

I have a pending order on FB for $10, so that puts up over $100

:dance: :dance: :dance:

thank you all soooooooo much!

there are plenty of soaps left but I need to take a break from orders for bit so my back heals, I will post those at a later date.

oh, my paypal address is: 56ALTHEA at gmail dot com (remove spaces, etc)

if it's not too much trouble for you all, it would be wonderful if you could send JUST the shipping total to my paypal as a GIFT please to avoid fees

and send the balance to Peggy at her paypal address which is:

hopefloats75 at msn dot com (I have to put it this way to avoid spammers etc)

I will be mailing pkgs out early next week
:thumbup:

Oooou! I would still like to order more then just the 2, sorry, life got busy here and I haven't been browsing RS for a bit.

I'm interested in citrus sunrise and sparkling pink grapefruit scents...

crumbilina said:
Oooou! I would still like to order more then just the 2, sorry, life got busy here and I haven't been browsing RS for a bit.

I'm interested in citrus sunrise and sparkling pink grapefruit scents...

ok I'll see what I've got and get back to you ok? thanks!! were you wanting all cat shapes?

Back