• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

close out on all soaps~ see last post

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote only for those you'd like to purchase please!

• Orange Ginger

• Double Mint

• Bamboo and Green Tea

• Blue Lilac

• Twice Spiced (blend of anise and clove)

• Tropical Vacation (coconut/mango etc)

• White Tea and Thyme

• Breakfast Bars (maple/oatmeal/coffee)

• Citrus Sunrise (lemony top notes)

• Sparkling Pink Grapefruit (w/other citrus)

• Honeysuckle

• Sweet Bay and Rose

• Lavender

• Rosemary blend

Results are only viewable after voting.
jorats said:
I'll have to pass on the food coloring and the titanian dioxide.

If you don't have anymore that's good too. I do have lots still, just wanted to stock pile. lol

ok well do you want me to let you know if I get more of the clear base?

Omg! I got my soaps yesterday!!! Yay!! They were so amazing tytytytytytyty!! Thanks soooo much :) I already am looking to get more can you tell me again how many large soap bars you get from one batch?

I got my other order. I think I'm addicted to Petunia Soaps! The scents and fragrances are so wonderful, not overpowering but very pleasing.
The white tea and thyme...OMG. I wish they had this for a cologne for men. Wow.

jorats said:
I got my other order. I think I'm addicted to Petunia Soaps! The scents and fragrances are so wonderful, not overpowering but very pleasing.
The white tea and thyme...OMG. I wish they had this for a cologne for men. Wow.

thanks Joanne!
yeh I really like the white tea and thyme too.

I still have some left if anyone is interested.
:thumbup:

I have some soaps left that were pre mades plus some that were custom ordered but the orders fell thru for one reaon or another.

Please PM me if interested,

I will have to check for sure, but I believe I have soaps in these scents left:

sweet bay & rose

white tea & thyme

blue lilac

coconut mango

Georgia peach

Lime-aid

Citrus splash

Oatmeal & honey

Bamboo & green tea

pink grapefruit and orange valencia: 2 paw prints
coconut and mango: 3 paws
blue lilac: one cat
lemongrass and green tea: 6 paws
sweet bay and rose: 6 paws
white tea and thyme: 4 cats and one bar
peach: 2 bars
bamboo and green tea: 3 bars and one cat
citrus/limeaid: 3 cats
double mint: 3 bars (with the double layers of color)

Soaps in stock are: $2.50 per bar, $2.25 per cat and $1 per paw print (those are guest soap sized) plus shipping
this is the actual cost to make them, the fundraising part didn't go quite as I'd hoped and I am trying to recoup a portion of what I put into supplies.

still $136 was raised, which is nothing to sneeze at!!

since this was supposed to be a fundraiser for Peggy's rescued roly poly rats, please consider making a donation directly to them thru her website:
http://www.rescuedratadoptions.com/surr ... tions.html

Like all rescues, Peggy puts in a lot of work and has spent a small fortune taking care of her rescued "kids".

they are so adorable, too:
http://youtu.be/en84KdftOfI

Now how can you resist helping out those sweeties, eh?!?! :nod:

Just got my soaps in the mail today - they are AMAZING. The scents are present but aren't overwhelming. I'm totally gifting some of these, and greedily keeping the rest. Thank you, Petunia :)

CLOSE OUT

I have 12 full sized bars and 12 paw print bars made that I am hoping to sell as a lot or in a couple of lots

the whole lot would retail for a minimum of $60
the cost to make them was more than half that

but to clear them out and make room for other things, I am asking just $15 for the whole lot plus shipping. They all fit in a medium flat rate box. to estimate shipping for Canada, use the USPS shipping calculator and enter a weight of approx 5-6 lbs

I will add a couple of small bath puffs and even make you some fresh soaps in your choice of scent (can fit about 4 more bars in the box, or about a dozen paw prints) for just a dollar each

yes these are silly low prices but I really need the space for other things.

I am also selling off all of the soap making supplies, the fragrance and essential oils, whatever base may be left, the molds etc. I have over $100 worth of scent oils that I will be letting go for an extremely low price, just to clear it all out.
If you ever thought you might like to try making melt and pour glycerin soaps this would be an awesome deal for you to try it out.
The oils will have to be shipped via ground, not air mail as some are volatile wiht a low flash point and they don't allow that on the planes.

It's super easy to make the soap itself. In order to sell it, however, you really need to be good at packaging (I'm not) and marketing and describing the soap, etc.

You can make it for gifts, for personal use, for party favors etc. You could do fundraising with it, but if you're going to go that route, be sure you look into the whole packaging and labeling aspect of it, check out etsy for example for how they do it there
because this is not something that will sell without good photos and presentation.

:wink:

here is what I have for soaps:
6 paws lemongrass and green tea
6 paws sweet bay and rose (although I"m so tempted to keep these, it smells heavenly)
1 cat blue lilac in 3 butter base
1 cat peppermint, spearmint, eucalyptus and tea tree
4 cats white tea and thyme
1 bar white tea and thyme
3 bars bamboo and green tea
2 bars bergamot and basil
1 bar fresh Georgia peach

Let me know if you can access this, it's a list of the scents and their description, I have most if not all of those listed in stock
http://catnapts.blogspot.com/

thanks, the soaps are all sold

I still have the supplies but can only ship those within the US, please PM me if you think you might be interested

I am thinking the supplies might be better put on CL or something like that, though, shipping liquids is tricky
:p

Back