• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Rat Shack and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

close out on all soaps~ see last post

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote only for those you'd like to purchase please!

• Orange Ginger

• Double Mint

• Bamboo and Green Tea

• Blue Lilac

• Twice Spiced (blend of anise and clove)

• Tropical Vacation (coconut/mango etc)

• White Tea and Thyme

• Breakfast Bars (maple/oatmeal/coffee)

• Citrus Sunrise (lemony top notes)

• Sparkling Pink Grapefruit (w/other citrus)

• Honeysuckle

• Sweet Bay and Rose

• Lavender

• Rosemary blend

Results are only viewable after voting.
can you fit 6 pawprints in the small flat rate box. or does that not matter and its soley based on weight when shipping to canada regardless of the size?

i want three bamboo and green tea and three blue lilac pawprints :) ... but then i just read 3 pawprints=1 bar and you need at least three bars for a custom... hmm maybe i'll wait untill other people order enough blue lilac if that's possible? that would be wonderfull! or if that is too difficult i could go with white tea thyme. im in no terrible rush.

eriin said:
can you fit 6 pawprints in the small flat rate box. or does that not matter and its soley based on weight when shipping to canada regardless of the size?

i want three bamboo and green tea and three blue lilac pawprints :) ... but then i just read 3 pawprints=1 bar and you need at least three bars for a custom... hmm maybe i'll wait untill other people order enough blue lilac if that's possible? that would be wonderfull! or if that is too difficult i could go with white tea thyme. im in no terrible rush.

It's solely based on wt for Canadian orders, the flat rate boxes for International mail would cost MORE
it's only cost effective for using them in the States

you can def have thee bamboo and three blue lilac pawprints, we just have to wait for the blue lilac fragrance oil to arrive, ok?
:wink:

Petunia said:
smilez_n_hugs said:
OMG I want some of that lotion. Can you estimate how much shipping would be for a bottle of lotion and 3 bars of soap?

ok I get an estimate of around $16
I like to estimate on the high side, this way I'm usually pleasantly surprised when it's less so I added an extra 4 oz to my best guess and came up with a price of about $17.55 It's hard to say til something has been packaged up, just how much the actual pkging materials will add.

That's not too bad. I want the tropical vacation so if no one else is interested I will take all 3 bars or if someone else wants one I will gladly pick another scent. And I would definitely like shea butter added to my lotion!

smilez_n_hugs said:
Petunia said:
[quote="smilez_n_hugs":1bef1rda]OMG I want some of that lotion. Can you estimate how much shipping would be for a bottle of lotion and 3 bars of soap?

I like to estimate on the high side, this way I'm usually pleasantly surprised when it's less so I added an extra 4 oz to my best guess and came up with a price of about $17.55 It's hard to say til something has been packaged up, just how much the actual pkging materials will add.

That's not too bad. I want the tropical vacation so if no one else is interested I will take all 3 bars or if someone else wants one I will gladly pick another scent. And I would definitely like shea butter added to my lotion![/quote:1bef1rda]

ok what shape bar do you want, the cats or rectangles?

and do you want the lotion scented? if so what scent?

If these are still available at the end of next month, I will gladly buy some!
I was looking for Double Mint, Citrus Sunrises and Sparkling Pink Grapefruit... so if you have any of those next month, I'll be snatching some up!

Petunia said:
smilez_n_hugs said:
Petunia said:
[quote="smilez_n_hugs":e36pyhf2]OMG I want some of that lotion. Can you estimate how much shipping would be for a bottle of lotion and 3 bars of soap?

That's not too bad. I want the tropical vacation so if no one else is interested I will take all 3 bars or if someone else wants one I will gladly pick another scent. And I would definitely like shea butter added to my lotion!

ok what shape bar do you want, the cats or rectangles?

and do you want the lotion scented? if so what scent?[/quote:e36pyhf2]

Rectangles and tropical vacation please!

Okay I have a question how much would fit in a medium flat rat box estimate wise? Im interested to get quite a few and I want to know what my limit is :/

Got some Moonlight Pomegranate soaps made (4 rectangle bars and two cats)
I was playing around with the color and some glitter with these ones and I'm not too thrilled with the way they came out, so I will make all future Moonlight Pomegranate bars just white or a light blue.
glitter can be added to anyone's order, as long as you're ordering at least 3 bars of the same scent

about this scent, from the manufacturer:
Moonlight Pomegranate:Inspired by the Pomegranate fragrances popping up in many fine perfumes and bath boutiques, our Moonlight Pomegranate is intensively purple with sparkling notes of Citrus, Dewberry and Cassis to dress up the deeper notes of Musk, Sandalwood and Vanilla. This fragrance is deep and sensual with a sweet tart twist.

anyway these are available as well, they smell heavenly!!

Moonlight Pomegranate by catnapt, on Flickr

Ace8670 said:
Okay I have a question how much would fit in a medium flat rat box estimate wise? Im interested to get quite a few and I want to know what my limit is :/

Ok as it turns out a LOT will fit in the medium flat rate box. If you order mostly the bars, I can easily fit 30 in there LOL

but if you get cats and/or paw prints or any mix of diff shapes, fewer bars will fit because of the extra wrapping that the odd shapes need.

I'm so glad you asked!!
for most people it would probably be cheaper to do actual shipping. This would not apply to large orders or to people further away from me (once you get so many zones away, the shipping goes way up and flat rate is a better deal)

so, folks, please give me your ZIP CODE when you place an order (if you're in Canada, just let me know, I don't need your postal code to calculate shipping, since all of Canada ships for the same rate)

thanks!! and as a couple of people pointed out on FB posts, you don't need to buy soaps to support Peggys' rescue, donations are more than welcome.

In fact for anyone who has made a donation already and for anyone who makes a donation in the month of April, I will do a drawing and the winner will get a pre made 3pc hammock set from me. :thumbup:

and thanks everyone for helping to support the great work that all of our rescues are doing. :wink:

ALSO I forgot I got one more fragrance, FRESH PEACH

lilangel said:
How much is shipping to Canada? Just to know i would love to get some around the 20th if i can.

that depends on how many you get. If you give me an idea of how many you think you might like, I can give you a rough estimate of the shipping but keep in mind it could be as much as $2 off in either direction.
I weigh the pkgs once they are packed (the box and packing materials add to the wt as well) and then let you know what the actual shipping should be, based on the Post office's shipping calculator.

hope that helps!

and yes, I'll def still be doing this thru out all of April.

GrayLightNewDay said:
I really want to order some tomorrow... how much is flat rate shipping to 01851 US?

flat rate shipping is the same regardless of your zip code :wink:

shipping to you because you are very close to where I live would probably be less, but I'd need to know how many bars you're interested in, so I could estimate the shipping, give or take a dollar or two.

jorats said:
Petunia, I'd like paw prints in blue lilac, lavender and pomegranate if you still have enough. I'd like 3 of each in paw prints.

ok, thanks!
:thumbup:

I just did up a batch of lavender today, and will be doing the blue lilac tomorrow (and some pink grapefruit too)

Back