Camilla's 15 babies. Day 29 pics pg 24 pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one decided they were ready to see the world today I don't blame them, it is pretty crazy out here lol. Maybe tomorrow.

Day 13 pics

Light boy adopted

Boys

Boy one adopted

Boy two

Girls

Girl one

Girl two

Girl three adopted

Girl four adopted

2 light girls adopted

For some reason I forgot to put up pics of girl 5 or I missed her lol so we'll have pics of her today.
They are starting to open their eyes a tiny bit!

Also good news may have homes for two more girls! Thank you SQ for sending them our way!

Pics to come soon.

So only a few of the babies opened their eyes today but the rest look like they want to open them so I figure in the next day or so they will all be open!

Girls

adopted

The girls decided to get ready for their cheer-leading careers by practicing the pyramid lol

Girl One

Girl two

Girl three adopted

Girl four adopted

Girl five

Boys

Boy one

Boy two

Hey Girls what are you doin over there?

So so sweet! The colours are so vibrant when babies. I think they are going to be velveteen or whatever the going term is these days. So adorable.

The babies all have their eyes open. Some are more open then others and some are REALLY curious lol like girl two lol we have a video of her just mottering around.

Day 15

For some reason Camilla likes to put her litter in with the babies. Anyone know why she might do this?

Girls

Light Girls

The two regular fur light girls

The two rex light girls

Girl One

Girl two. This Girl I think is going to be a handful lol she has a lot of personality already

Girl three adopted

Girl four adopted

Girl five- "heheh she doesn't know I peed on her hand"

Boys

Boy one

Boy two

Light boys

Three rex boys

Standard boy

:thud: :lovestruck: :thud: :lovestruck: :thud: :lovestruck:

i honestly don't know if i could manage ever giving any of them away. i would have to keep em' all!

pscychopomp said:
For some reason Camilla likes to put her litter in with the babies. Anyone know why she might do this?
Just a guess, maybe she is putting it there so they learn to use it?

I'd be more likely to think that it would be to mask their scent, or just as extra bedding, LOL

Back