Camilla's 15 babies. Day 29 pics pg 24 pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly smokies only 4 left. You really do a great job and I hope you give yourselves a huge pat on the back for it.
Camilla has proven to be a great mum as well. Is she also up for adoption or do you plan on keeping her. Adopting her out would be hard to do based on her fun loving personality.
Congratulations on yet another job well done. :thumbup:

Maple said:
Holly smokies only 4 left. You really do a great job and I hope you give yourselves a huge pat on the back for it.
Camilla has proven to be a great mum as well. Is she also up for adoption or do you plan on keeping her. Adopting her out would be hard to do based on her fun loving personality.
Congratulations on yet another job well done. :thumbup:

We were going to adopt Camilla out and had a home for her but we decided to keep her. lol So the lady is adopting two of her daughters instead :) She's such a funny rat 'cause she's so high strung with the babies and just doesn't know what to do with herself when she gets away from them. Plus with her roughness in nipping I don't think other people would understand that she doesn't mean to do it. She just doesn't know how rough she is being though she is learning. We'll tell her too rough and then she'll stop.

Yeah I'm quite amazed we just have 4 boys left lol so great!

lol They are! They're such licky and bruxxy boys too!

Actually all the kids seems really bruxxy and licky.

Day 22 I colour coated everyone lol

These kids love to climb on hammocks!

Camilla sleeping with some of the kids

Blue Kids adopted by Killian and Robyn

3 girls

Green kids adopted by Tamara

2 boys

Pink kids adopted by Jessikah

2 girls

Purple kids adopted by Barb

2 girls

Red kids adoption pending

2 girls

I would LOVVE to... prue is so soft and.... i cant even think of it... im at my limit i think... im holding off so that my next fuzzie can be a cat!

Ive been trying to stray from all the cute pictures of babies on here so as not to be tempted. Ive also been cleaning cages every day as to remind myself one more = more work!

but there sooo cute and curly!!!!

Back