Camilla's 15 babies. Day 29 pics pg 24 pics!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those are some cute little one. :heart: I've got say Camilla is such a good mommy. I wish I could take one of the boys, but I don't think my girls would like that very much or would hubby...:LOL:

Thought if by change the 15th come around and there still one that needs a home I'm sure I could talk the girls into letting him in and hubby will just have to live with it. As I'm the one that taking care of my little ones. :giggle:

Dahlas said:
So cute....In the fist picture is that a little boy on the far left...the curlie wavy one? He doesn't have any dye on him that I can see.

Yup he's one of the boys. lol You're so hooked Vel lol :p

Sillyfyre I think we still have 2 girls available. I think one of the homes fell through for them. I have to email her back and find out for sure.

Also our vet does neuteres for us for $40 so it'd be easy enough to have two boys. I'd really like to keep them in pairs where I've seen siblings do much better together. So it's nice there's an even number of boys lol

Oh I would love the two girls as I'm sure Chip and Dip would. Thought the only problem with taking two is I'm not sure I've got a cage that would fit all 4. :( Plus I'm not sure where I would put a bigger cage. :( Though if it came down to it I'm sure I could find a way to come up with a bigger cage and a place to put it. :)

Sillyfyre said:
Oh I would love the two girls as I'm sure Chip and Dip would. Thought the only problem with taking two is I'm not sure I've got a cage that would fit all 4. :( Plus I'm not sure where I would put a bigger cage. :( Though if it came down to it I'm sure I could find a way to come up with a bigger cage and a place to put it. :)

lol ya when there is a will there is a way lol They're some cute and curly :p

So finally got some pics of everyone in their groups. They're so busy it's hard to get pictures lol The kids will start to go to their new homes Monday!

Four available boys

Blue girls Killian and Robyns'

hehe look at the tongue! All of these kids are very kissy!

Green boys Tamara's

McQueen decided to pull his brother around by the ear! What a mean brother!

McQueen- What's so funny? Westwood- hehe I peed on her arm

McQueen- hehehe that is pretty funny Westwood- I know! hehehehe

Pink girls Jessikah's

Purple girls Barb's

Red girls Lindsey's (not me lol another Lindsey)

No take my picture not hers!

I am soooooooo looking forward to meeting the baby boys on Saturday......I am looking forward to having wittle babies to snuggle for a while.....

aww that's a cute pic Kilian!

You'll have fun Velma these boys are big time cuddle bugs! They lick like crazy too!

2 more girls went to their new home today! :happydance:

Back