Alice - Not Good (Was - Getting PTS due to tumour)

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooooohoooooo!
She looks GREAT- your sad smiley face had me worried, ha ha!

:) This is such a miracle.

:dance: Once she realizes that it's gone I bet she will be SO happy! When I saw she made it and the photos I started crying. I am SOOOO happy for you both. :heart:

Her beautiful face looks just like Emily's. :heart: :heart:

Thank you all so much :joy:

Alice is doing okay. She's pretty quiet, not eating very much but drinking quite a lot, but the positive side to that is she's been quite still most of the time and has left her wound alone :D When she's awake, she seems quite bright. Right now she's up making a nest for herself...... :heart:

:cuddle:

AliceSupport013_zpsc7c10d84.jpg

AliceSupport017_zps112f2469.jpg

Not walking right :(

AliceSupport002_zps4906748b.jpg

Rachael said:
Thank you so much. I know there's not much anyone can say, sorry if this thread seems a bit pointless. :(
Less true words were never spoken - OMG, page 1 and 2 looked like pages 3, 4 & 5 were a lot of commiseration... Beautiful Alice, my heart went into JOY overdrive to see you on page 5.

Hugest hugs Rachael! I hope your little girl heals quickly & completely and you have a long time together yet.

Thank you :D

I was absolutely devasted last weekend, it just felt so wrong. I'm still over the moon that she is still here :joy:

Rachael said:
Not walking right :(

AliceSupport002_zps4906748b.jpg

She probably has no idea what to do without that tumor. She looks fantastic! So happy for you and Alice - shared this story with the fiance! We're both just so thrilled the surgery was a success and she has more time with you and her rattie friends. Kudos to your vet for the wonderful job. Continued healing vibes from us :heart: succuss stories.... :cuddle:

Back