3=16+ Rescue Standards and Rexes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kayla it was nice meeting you today!! I was just wondering whose cuddlier the dark eyed white rex man or the agouti rex man...yes that's right I'm considering these babes yet again.

sausage4ever said:
Kayla it was nice meeting you today!! I was just wondering whose cuddlier the dark eyed white rex man or the agouti rex man...yes that's right I'm considering these babes yet again.

It was nice meeting you as well. I'm not sure which is cuddlier yet. They are still so young. I'll let you know when I know better. :wink2:

do you know what day my baby was born, or at lest how old he is.

he is suuuper adorable, but a shy boy, i will have to work with him. i think he is a little sad being away from his siblings. Dante and shadow ignore him :(

Maple said:
lj said:
His name is Pickle.
runty pew's name is pickle??
:laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:
yup, his name is Pickle, and he'll be living with Lindy, that's what that means....

Maddy, and Maggie came home today!!! They are already in with Ritzy Roo, Squirell, Waffles, and White Girl. They've taken to the wee babes already!
:joy: :joy: :joy:
It was nice to see everyone again, and to meet Kayla, even though it was a short one. :doh:
Next time we'll get together longer!!!

Thanks again Kayla, they're ADORABLE, and i'll have pics tomorrow for everyone!
:cheeky:

henry's_mum said:
Maple said:
lj said:
His name is Pickle.
runty pew's name is pickle??
yup, his name is Pickle, and he'll be living with Lindy, that's what that means....

Oh my, so many babies went to good homes to-day! :happydance: And a big congratulations to you as well henry's_mum on your new arrivals. :thumbup:

I've been going through names all night to try and decide on names for my nameless rattie kids. That big daddy squish is now Melvin and he is going for his neuter hopefully this week. :happydance:

I want to name all my newcomers after fruits, and pickles was on my list. Jill said NO, but pickles are cucumbers and cucumbers are in fact fruits! :D
How many names do you need Kayla?

I'm not entirely sure how many names I'm going to need. I do have some more picked out though. I really like Collin, Jacob and Liam for boys names.

Melvin is in his new set up for the time being. It's huge!!!! I'm sure he could comfortably share with 3 others. I'll call in the morning about the surgery and if I can't get it until Tuesday/Wednesday I think he might just have to have some friends. :)

Tuesday I have vet appointments here, so that's not a good day for me to pick him up after his surgery. Just let me know what day (other than tuesday plz if possible... Cosmin doesn't do well taking our kitties to the vet :panic: :giggle: ) when you find out and I'll be there.

Thanks again and again for transporting Melvin to his neuter and letting him stay with you in the mean time. :urock:

Kayla said:
Tuesday I have vet appointments here, so that's not a good day for me to pick him up after his surgery. Just let me know what day (other than tuesday plz if possible... Cosmin doesn't do well taking our kitties to the vet :panic: :giggle: ) when you find out and I'll be there.

Thanks again and again for transporting Melvin to his neuter and letting him stay with you in the mean time. :urock:

I bet twenty bucks Melvin won't be thanking you :yikes:

How many ratties you have left Kayla? JUST ASKING!!

:laugh4: Haha....I'm not sure on who I'm keeping exactly, as in theory, if they don't get adopted I'll be stuck with them all. :wink: I have a few that I know are staying for sure, and the rest I'll offer for adoption and keep my max number of keepers from the leftovers.

I have both Mothers available, One is a six month old dumbo PEW, the other is a year old standard siamese. Each mother has one available baby dumbo girl, one being mink, the other agouti. I have two male standard rexes, one white, one dark coloured. There are two standard agouti boys as well. I "stole" two young (12 week old? - I forget) fawn boys today from Lindy from Dee's house to "foster" :giggle: I really want to keep at least the larger one as he stole my heart the second I picked him up. :heart:

Kayla are we thinking the white is BEW or is he ruby-eyed (I don't know if that's possible). And do you know which baby is curlier and who's bigger?? Also how many rats is too many in a FN?? And is it so bad I have a name for my rex boy?

Lastly just FYI only Chatton is twelve weeks old the other babe male is about 9-10weeks.

Okay we had a BEW once at work so that's why I'm asking. And knowing there rare I thought it funny that there would be one just brought into our work by our co-op student. I'm going to look up colours and genetics; afrma.org here I come.

Back