3=16+ Rescue Standards and Rexes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maple305 said:
How many are you taken sausage?? How many are left from Mommy 2? Has anyone ever put a neutered male in with intact females? If yes, how did it work out?
I have a neutered male, Delta, with an intact girly, Luna, and about to add one more lady. They work just fine. Luna grooms him and pretends she isnt three times smaller then he is and he puts up with it mostly and uses her as a pillow or a blanket, depending on who was in the hammock first. They loves each other and there arent really any (many) issues..

and oh goodness all those adorable bubs have me melting... good thing I'm in Cali and far far away from those precious dumbos!

OceanEyes117 said:
Maple305 said:
How many are you taken sausage?? How many are left from Mommy 2? Has anyone ever put a neutered male in with intact females? If yes, how did it work out?
I have a neutered male, Delta, with an intact girly, Luna, and about to add one more lady. They work just fine. Luna grooms him and pretends she isnt three times smaller then he is and he puts up with it mostly and uses her as a pillow or a blanket, depending on who was in the hammock first. They loves each other and there arent really any (many) issues..

and oh goodness all those adorable bubs have me melting... good thing I'm in Cali and far far away from those precious dumbos!

This info is good to know. I have always been partial to females, but the next group of rescues I get, I would really like it to be mixed. Of course that mix has to have at least 1 dumbo :wink2: Thanks to you and Henry's_mum for the positive encouragement :D

Available Girl

ratsandbunny792.jpg

ratsandbunny794.jpg

dreamwarrior's boy

ratsandbunny803.jpg

ratsandbunny805.jpg

ratsandbunny806.jpg

ratsandbunny807.jpg

ratsandbunny809.jpg

ratsandbunny810.jpg

ratsandbunny812.jpg

henry's_mum's girls

ratsandbunny819.jpg

ratsandbunny821.jpg

ratsandbunny826.jpg

ratsandbunny827.jpg

ratsandbunny830.jpg

ratsandbunny831.jpg

ratsandbunny840.jpg

ratsandbunny846.jpg

Any sexing of these boobs yet??
Edit: If it helps; the girls in your litter will have little dots on their chests and the boys will have none + a noticable space between their peepee and their bums.

I think I see some standards in the mix...be still my heart :heart:

They are sooooo cute. Check out litter #1, the little baby fur is all over. Must be the damp weather! :heart:

HeHe....look at litter #2, their fat like little pigs Oink Oink

sausage4ever said:
Any sexing of these boobs yet??
Edit: If it helps; the girls in your litter will have little dots on their chests and the boys will have none + a noticable space between their peepee and their bums.

I think I see some standards in the mix...be still my heart :heart:

Yes, I noticed that today as well. The big light coloured one is a standard and so is at least one of the other babies. It's hard to tell some of them for sure because I'm thinking they may end up with ears like their daddy, which are dumbo ears that kinda stick up. :wink: Time will tell I guess. I can't get any good pictures to post to see if they're male or female (my camera sucks) and I cannot sex them so young. I'll keep trying though. :nod:

Little PEW baby looks more like a double rex to me every time i look at her.. look at those little bitty whiskers.

The babies in the last lot of pics look like velvet :thud:

Oh my nerves them are some purdy babies! :thud: :thud: :thud: Is it just me or does the second lot look like they were fed really well? They are really pudgy :thud:

Catibrie said:
Oh my nerves them are some purdy babies! :thud: :thud: :thud: Is it just me or does the second lot look like they were fed really well? They are really pudgy :thud:

Haha... yeah... They were born the day I rescued them, (during the rescue) so I've fed their momma since she gave birth, and she gets home cooked high protein meals everyday.

Ive seen your meals in the picture's.....makes me hungry :D

How many tubbys are still available? Are the two muummys dumbo?

Back