3=16+ Rescue Standards and Rexes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are now only two boys left, but which two is as of yet undecided. If anyone is interested in any of the four boys pictured on page 15, please pm me for an adoption application. A small adoption donation applies.
Thanks

Sophie said:
mm... very tempting! I would love a pair of the rats... hmmm
did you contact Kayla? if you're seriously intrested, you should contact her, we may be able to work out a travel arrangement if needed to get to your area with everyone meeting up next weekend and all.

Don't count the 2 dbl rexes out, i'm only taking who doesn't get adopted...
So if someone is intrested in the 2 hairless/dbl rexes, there yours pending aproval of Kayla's appy form!

So send in the PM's!!!

I really hope someone adopted the two remaining boys!!

If not Sunday's right around the corner people if you're in the GTA and thinking about adopting please pick these guys and PM Kayla!

If they get adopted it will probably be a record for this area this summer, having adopted out 50+ rats from Southwestern Ontario but you have to contact Kayla to make this a reality. These boys (dbl rex or not) deserve good loving forever homes, Oh please can't tha be you.

henry's_mum said:
the last 2 boys are the 'gouti's and they're comming here hun!
The 2 dbls were adopted too!
SO we can officially JUMP UP AND DOWN!
:joy:

What about mine?? :cry3:

You did it! And the homes for these rats are great, so there's no worries for you as well.

You did a nice job with those boys I met...they were both very sweet. :thumbup:

mamarat and morats are over the moon with their two boys. They have yet to sit down and make a proper intro post of these two sweeties. It's been non stop since I got back here. But will take pics real soon.
Kayla, the dark one is not as skittish as you thought, he doesn't hide at all and popcorns along with his brother. He just needs a bit of time to make sure you're a safe place and then he opens up and plays all crazy like. His smeezer brother... we'll he's just a nutty little baby. I'm positive he's actually a kangaroo, he doesn't walk or run, he hops and jumps and twists. Happy happy rats!!! You did a great job socializing them.

:giggle:
FIANLLY we can talk about the dbl boys!
It was killing me not being able to say who got who!
I'm glad you're enjoying them, they are AWESOME boys, we all had fun loving them at Shackfest!!!!
Any names yet?

Back