3=16+ Rescue Standards and Rexes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're all so cute I know there will be someone who can't resist and snatch these cuties up. :nod:

ratsandbunny1485.jpg

ratsandbunny1461.jpg

ratsandbunny1463.jpg

ratsandbunny1464.jpg

ratsandbunny1468.jpg

ratsandbunny1470.jpg

ratsandbunny1472.jpg

ratsandbunny1473.jpg

ratsandbunny1475.jpg

ratsandbunny1476.jpg

ratsandbunny1477.jpg

ratsandbunny1478.jpg

ratsandbunny1479.jpg

ratsandbunny1480.jpg

ratsandbunny1481.jpg

ratsandbunny1482.jpg

ratsandbunny1503.jpg

ratsandbunny1486.jpg

ratsandbunny1488.jpg

ratsandbunny1489.jpg

ratsandbunny1494.jpg

ratsandbunny1495.jpg

ratsandbunny1497.jpg

ratsandbunny1498.jpg

ratsandbunny1500.jpg

ratsandbunny1502.jpg

henry's_mum said:
:doh:
and they are all boys?
are you trying to kill me with cuteness Kayla?

are they all dbl rexes?

Yes, four beautiful bouncing baby boys. Only two are double rexes, the pew and a dark bluey looking boy. The other two boys are agouti, but look kinda blueish as well and one of them has a white heart on his chest.

Oh, and yes, I hope to kill you all with cuteness so that these boysies may find their furever homes. :giggle:

There are still four boys left in need of homes. I would prefer if they go in pairs, but good homes are the priority.

Boy 1: double rex, dark blue agouti?

ratsandbunny1524.jpg

Boy 2: double rex, pew

ratsandbunny1509.jpg

Boy 3: standard, blue agouti?

ratsandbunny1519.jpg

Boy 4: standard, blue agouti? with heart shaped marking on his chest.

ratsandbunny1521.jpg

Does Pickles need a brother or two? That is the question I keep asking myself.......

Um, I have lost three boys very recently....

lj said:
Does Pickles need a brother or two? That is the question I keep asking myself.......

Um, I have lost three boys very recently....

For some reason I thought you only lost one recently... hmmm... I think Pickles definitely needs at least two brother buddies.

Maple said:
Does Pickles need a brother or two? That is the question I keep asking myself...
Pickles needs 4 brothers...don't ask yourself, ask Pickles :D

I do however like this idea better. :lol:

lilspaz68 said:
blue agoutis are very light, they are not dark, so you may just have dark agouti's :)

You can definitely tell I don't know rat colours at all, but I thought they kinda looked like the blue agouti in this link:

http://www.afrma.org/rataoc.htm

sausage4ever said:
Is PEW boy developing a smudge on his nosey? :stickpoke: Or is it a shadow...

I think it may be a very light smudge. Skye, who is also Rhea's daughter, has a tiny smudge just on her actual nose, so this little guy may get something similar.

These four boys are still looking for their own furever homes. Isn't there anyone out there who needs a few more adorable boys to add to their rattie family?

Here they are:

artie034.jpg

artie017.jpg

artie025.jpg

artie029.jpg

lilspaz68 said:
TwilightRatz said:
I love the mock hairless boys... i wish i was in canada, i would grab them in a heartbeat.

silly! Lauren is coming to Ratfest on Aug. 16th... :)

Yes, I know she is going...I am riding with her, LOL However Where would I keep them until I got home. I'm not sure if I could take them both, as I am tring to Limit my self LOL, I may be taking 1 or 2 of Laurens ratties. I really like them though, I would have to talk to my man and see if we could Squeeze in some more :cheeky: , I love there Fuzzyness...its way to CUTE :happydance:

Back