3=16+ Rescue Standards and Rexes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
henry's_mum said:
i'm not sure. Now that I look at him/her, is it just because of his/her rough start, maybe he/she has a bad coat??? OR is he/she a dbl rex?
either way, what a freakin' CUTIE!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Yes :D totally adorable :heart:

lilspaz68 said:
Are those other wee ones russian blue or mink?
They look RB to me on my screen... and an american blue in with them? Hmmm...because russian blue and blue (american, sky, etc) are two totally different genes so shouldn't show up together. Is there a possibility that this is 2 litters combined?
They are all very adorable :D
yeah Kayla said she thought some were from one of the girls the lady decided to keep...

henry's_mum said:
i'm not sure. Now that I look at him/her, is it just because of his/her rough start, maybe he/she has a bad coat??? OR is he/she a dbl rex?
either way, what a freakin' CUTIE!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

He / she has curly wiskers, so I'm thinking he/ she is a rex. With all the blood on him/ her when I first brought them home I thought it was a poor coat due to a rough start. He/ she is still so fragile.

jorats said:
Those babes are minks... and a blue in the litter would then make sense. :thumbup:
Thanks Jo.
-------------
The little pew has me so confused. At first I was thinking it's a boy, but I don't see boy parts yet like I do on the other boys. I know for sure that the four twins are two males and two females, and the grey bub is a boy, but that little pew... who know's? I keep trying to get better pics, but the little bugger won't stay stilll. :roll:

sausage4ever said:
Try checking the spacing, if there is a noticable space (approx 1/2 cm) then (s)he's most likely male that's how I sexed my two week old litter and Bon-Bon.

The problem is that the spacing isn't helping me either. I don't want to say I know for sure when I don't, and I need to figure out which baby will be going with him/ her.

I'm really starting to think it's a girl.

Babies!

ratsandbunny516.jpg

ratsandbunny519.jpg

ratsandbunny520.jpg

ratsandbunny525.jpg

:giggle:
that wee PEW is already a trouble maker! I LOVE it! Either way girl or boy, :joy: too bad you can't get a good pic hun. Mooners is the pro as well as a few others on here! Post ANY pic you can, we'll do our best to guesstimate! :wink2: and i'll get to look at my little sugar!

ohh arnt they cuties!

I jsut want to adopt a dumbo male. i really dont care much about the colour. well maybe not black since i will be getting the two rex black babies.

henry's_mum said:
ok, so any 'private part' pics? :cheeky: i'm trying to figure out where she or he will be living, cage wise...
and any cute face pics you may hink I can handle would be appreciated! :D

Now for the boy and girl parts pics.

Here is a picture of one of the boys for comparison:

ratsandbunny642.jpg

And here is your little umm.. girl: (unless she decides to grow some boy parts soon)

ratsandbunny542.jpg

ratsandbunny556.jpg

ratsandbunny557.jpg

henry's_mum said:
:laugh4:
So i've got a wee girl it looks like!!!
does she have a wee friend picked out yet?

That's FUNNY! a girl!
:giggle:

I honestly can't tell the female twins apart yet. :giggle:

Anyways, that leaves one lone female available for adoption as so far I haven't received an application from someone wanting a female. Of course, she could be paired up with a female from the second litter if someone is looking for a pair of beautiful girlies.

Kayla said:
Anyways, that leaves one lone female available for adoption as so far I haven't received an application from someone wanting a female. Of course, she could be paired up with a female from the second litter if someone is looking for a pair of beautiful girlies.

are you keeping any girls for mum? could this wee girl stay with her mum maybe?

Back