3=16+ Rescue Standards and Rexes

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is going well, but I'm being kept very busy, as I'm sure you are as well. What a bad time to have to start working overtime everyday. :sick2: I'll update better soon. :wink2:

Kayla, I am new to this forum, Hello..... I would seriously consider the little blue kid if it is a girl and one of the other girls.... I just lost 2 of my girls in the last 6 mos. I have one left and we are all lonely. I am in the west end of gta.. with a car.... let me know. thanks

SO! Kayla and I have been discussing the wee bubs, and because the PEW bubs is still SO teeny, he(we think) will come here, where he'll get vet care, Wildthing buddies, and a TON of lovin'.
and because I never just adopt singles, a friend that he/she is closest to will come too!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

sausage4ever said:
I hope the PEW grows up big and strong!!

I almost PM'd Kayla twice about that little boo, but I said to myself be strong, there is a PEW in your future...

:lol: The newborn litter has a tiny runt that may be a pew, probably a dumbo as well.

dreamwarrior said:
i was wonder if you were adopting out the dumbo gray/blue babies! i would like one! as my final male rat.

I could make a fortune if I could somehow come up with blue rat fur dye. (hmmm.... :laugh4: )
There is only one blue baby so far (I think it's a boy) and everyone wants to adopt it. After applications are reviewed, references checked, and we know for sure which are male and female, adoption decisions will be made. I know I need one male at least to live with the daddy rat because I feel awful about having him live alone currently. He and his buddy/ buddies will be neutered and hopefully live with my girls in the near future. I'll get some more pictures soon. :wink2:

henry's_mum said:
:joy: for new pics!!!
:wink2:
hmmm, it also occured to moi that i'm gonna need 2 new names... perhaps you all can help with that?
:giggle:

:laugh4: Me, help with names?... :lol: I take forever to pick names for my babies because I really want the names to suit the individuals.

Anyways, as promised, here are some more pictures:

ratsandbunny433.jpg

ratsandbunny434.jpg

ratsandbunny435.jpg

ratsandbunny436.jpg

ratsandbunny438.jpg

ratsandbunny439.jpg

ratsandbunny440.jpg

ratsandbunny441.jpg

ratsandbunny446.jpg

ratsandbunny449.jpg

ratsandbunny460.jpg

ratsandbunny461.jpg

ratsandbunny466.jpg

ratsandbunny467.jpg

ratsandbunny468.jpg

henry's_mum stole the pee wee :wink2: . Congratulations you lucky devil. Are you taking the little blue boy as well? Too cute.

Their all cute....everywhere...that's the problem :tantrum:

Now I'm waiting for pictures of mummy #1 and her bubs :D

henry's_mum said:
Maple305 said:
henry's_mum stole the pee wee :wink2: . Congratulations you lucky devil. Are you taking the little blue boy as well? Too cute.
:giggle: i'm taking whichever friend he/she choses... Not my choice but his/hers....

but those minkies are positively ADORABLE!!!

I was thinking that they looked kinda minky, but I've read that they are likely to darken with age. Is that true? I'm also thinking that the agouti/ mink babies may have been from one of the females that the person kept, and she just wanted to get rid of them, so she said they belonged to the mom I took. (It didn't matter to me, I wanted to take them all away from her.) Anyways, that other female was agouti.

I wanted an extra special home for the tiny pew. He/ she was beat up pretty badly as shown in the first pictures. I'll get more pictures of their not so private anymore parts so we can find out their sexes.

Maple305 said:
Their all cute....everywhere...that's the problem :tantrum:

Now I'm waiting for pictures of mummy #1 and her bubs :D

I'll get more pictures of them tomorrow. Mommy #1 doesn't like when I bug them too much and I don't want to interrupt feeding too much because the runt of that litter is about half the size of the others.

Hello again... guess the little blue is spoken for. I was hoping it was a little girl. If anyone comes across a litter with a little blue girl, could they let me know. I would like to adopt/rescue 2 girls, ( 1 blue for sure ) together if possible. my single girl is lonely now that our other 2 girls have passed. all our girls have been fairly mature when we took them in. it would be nice to start from a younger age, so we can enjoy their company longer. I know I could get a blue from one of those .....aahhhmmmm... breeders, but would rather save a life - rescue or rehome again.

Don't worry everyone. :lol: There is the other litter (Mommy1) with the possibility of one more from Mommy 2 because she was in with the Daddy when I went to pick them up. :wallbang:

Please be patient. They will be ready to go by the weekend of June 28th for sure. (maybe sooner) I would like to please everyone who wants to adopt one of these babies, but I will make my decisions based on what is best for them. I will send out the applications this weekend to those that sent me their email addresses. Special thanks to henry's_mum for letting me use her rescue's adoption application as I've only made up cat and dog adoption paper work before and I'm very busy with work lately, so that saves me some precious time. :bow:

Are those other wee ones russian blue or mink?
They look RB to me on my screen... and an american blue in with them? Hmmm...because russian blue and blue (american, sky, etc) are two totally different genes so shouldn't show up together. Is there a possibility that this is 2 litters combined?
They are all very adorable :D

Back