The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mamarat2 said:
Melissa said:
mamarat2 said:
I promise to clean the rat cages tonight.
Doesn't it literally hurt when you say that! I know it does for me.

No because I feel bad for them if I don't clean it, and then when they look at me through the bars I swear I am getting silently guilt tripped into cleaning them!
Hahaha... it's the smell that makes me do it.

Bati said:
It's my husbond that makes ME change the cages 8)
I swear I could clean nothing, ever, and my bf would say nothing. I think he is afraid of me taking a chunk out of him or something. I told him last night that if there is something I am avoiding, tell me to do it! I do it to him, so he should do that to me, lol. I'm a lazy one.

I promise to have everything packed at a reasonable hour tomorrow night for my final move to Guelph...*eyes FN* I so do not want to disassemble that.

I promise to study for my business final on Thursday (I haven't studied at all yet) :gaah: It's at 10:30 on Thursday morning, wish me luck :clapping:

If you study all day (with lots of breaks) you should get enough info in your head on top of what you learned in lectures/text :D Good luck!

I promise to stop dwelling on how everything with my education has been going wrong since 2002 :( One more hour and then I'll move on!

I did it!!!! I'm done with my final!!! ow I just have to wait for my certificate!! :happydance: :bananas: :bliss: :balloons2:

But now I promise to pack because I promised my BF that I would go to Cochrane with him :rant2:

I promise to, when I go to London on saturday, to relax and trust my ratsitter, to enjoy the ratshow and to check out every ratbreader in town (or maybe just two)

chicky82 said:
I did it!!!! I'm done with my final!!! ow I just have to wait for my certificate!! :happydance: :bananas: :bliss: :balloons2:

But now I promise to pack because I promised my BF that I would go to Cochrane with him :rant2:

WOOHOO!! Congrats Chicky!!!

:hello:

I promise I will not touch the cookies, or the ice cream, or the chocolate bar, or anything else with sugar.... i promise i will try and enjoy the sugar free foods........

Back