The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitbullangel said:
I promise I will not touch the cookies, or the ice cream, or the chocolate bar, or anything else with sugar.... i promise i will try and enjoy the sugar free foods........
:crazy4:

lol

i also promise that i won't start throwing things at people with those food items when i have a sugar withdrawl.. i promise i will be good and listen to my doctor even when i do bump into her at the store and she's buying cookies :wallbang:

Melissa said:
I promise not to throw anyone or thing even though I forgot my ibuprofen at home today. :gaah:

Ugh, that sucks. On Thursday I forgot my advil and had a raging headache from 11am to 7pm. *Groan!*
Looking into a bright microscope was the worst ever.

I promise to do the dishes and finish/study last week's lab work today instead of slacking off all day!

I promise to think of something to make for dinner and have it ready for Erik when he comes home!

I promise to not get grumpy when we have to go out later to pick up the car!

I promise not to kill someone this year by working 35 hours a week... a gazillion hours of school and obligatory (but not really) Mike time!

I promise that I will try to remember this thread for the purpose I create it for, lol.

I promise I will clean another cage tomorrow.

I promise not to spread buttercream cake icing over my next doughnut, yum :tongue2: I also promise to not have another doughnut especially after spending time at the Y today :treadmill: :lol7:

I promise to finished the dishes, finish the laundry, somewhat organize our bedroom which is a disaster, to go grocery shopping. Oi what a lot to do along with my counsellor appointment today and meeting my friend at the dress shop to look at more bridesmaid dresses (she got new stock in, but I think we have found the dress she is going to wear YAY).

I promise not to let the everyday aggrivations at work discourage me from having a good day.
(I work at the return desk at Wal-Mart):argue: :soapbox: :boxing: :swear:

:yeah: :nahnah: :laugh2: :nyahnyah:
Gotta just brush it off.

Only the return-desk? Never thought one would only sit that place, you should be send around so you have...not-angry customers too

I promise to not go to sleep till I finish what I'm set up to do tonight!

I promise to get motivated enough to accomplish everything I've been procrastinating on for the past 3-4 years. From getting my drivers license to applying for college.

I guess they're more like long term promises to myself rather then daily promises, lol. Although I'm turning 19 in less then a month and I feel like I'm falling behind. :(

On the other hand, I promise to clean out and switch up the cage tomorrow after work! The boys are in need of a new set up. :p

Back