The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a list I have to enter, well go through and find the ones I have to enter... it's 20 pages. I'm on page 3. I promise to get through to at LEAST page 15 by the end of work today. If not more.

SO here I go.

LA said:
I have a list I have to enter, well go through and find the ones I have to enter... it's 20 pages. I'm on page 3. I promise to get through to at LEAST page 15 by the end of work today. If not more.

SO here I go.

I DID IT, I even did better then that I went to 19 YAY Me. Now I just have to finish that and enter the ones that weren't entered.

I had to promise a couple of things to reduce stress:

Going out for a walk for at least 10 min a day 5 days a week
Talk to someone you trust
Drink less coffee (arg!!!)
Meditate or do yoga

I promise to work on these things. My stomach can't handle more stress.

I promise not to let my ipod rule my life :D will not buy it cases and chargers and lanyards and all the other crap that Apple coerces you to buy :twisted:

jorats said:
Chicky, I think there's a 12 step program out there for people like you. My son hasn't hit rock bottom yet so he's not in the program. lol

I won the ipod, so it's not like I've already spent alot of money, I believe it is RC syndrome :lol: my bf and his friends in the last year or so have had a resurgence of RC cars and buying parts for them on ebay and I'm not about to develop a $500 habit for something that will eventually break so when I buy an ipod thing I try to justify it using "at least it's not an RC" :roll:

Can't believe this thread got resurrected! It helps me be a good girl.

I promise to go to bed early tonight. And get up in the morning in time to get my watch battery replaced before the store closes.

I promise ...

1. to clean up my kitchen and get the laundry done tonight.
2. that I am going to start eating less junk food
3. to stop stuffing myself with too much food at meal times so that I feel comfortable rather than bloated and disgusting.
4. to make myself a lunch for tomorrow so I don't eat out again this week

Hi Lindsay!! :D

I promise to continue to eat better and to try and cut out sugar as much as I can.

:sad3: I will miss you Timmies French Vanilla Cap... :cries:

Oh no don't give up your FV Cappuccino.......they are so good......:wink:
I promise to empty cat boxes and clean my living room and bedroom and finish my laundry by tomorrow....oh and run the vacuum....good thing I have a very small house.. :) ..doesn't take much time to clean.

i promise to not eat dinner too late tonight
aaaaand i promise to do dishes after i finish eating (or very shortly thereafter lol)
1244.gif
490.gif

I promise to stop flinging my clothes around my room when I take them off and I promise to stop eating comfort food and lose those few pounds. Aparently the average weight for my height of 5ft1 is 8st... my mum says I look around 7 st 10, so why do the scales say over 9st?? Thats over a stone more than according to averga ewhat my weight should be!! I'm sure I've got heavy bones... or maybe my einsteinian brain weighs 2 stones hehe....

...sorry rant there... but \i pomise to lose weight and eat more healthily x

Actually... I promise to never get on the scales ever again :D and instead judge my weight by how I look and what clothes don't fit anymore :?

Don't forget, muscles weigh more than fat.

I promise to go to bed early tonight so that I get enough sleep for tomorrow's trip.

Shelagh, you'll get to meet my youngest. :D

Back