The "I promise" thread

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started my laundry! Go me! LOL. One must celebrate the small victories.

Now... will I FINISH my laundry... hmmm :roll:

I promise to start cleaning cages tonight, and get everyone out even if its only for a short time since no one's been out for 2 days. :shock: Bad rat mommy. :( Nahhh!!! Lets blame it on Adia for her surgery, and Fable & Saffi for having to get them too. :wink2:

Bati said:
Funny I love doing laudries - I promise to enjoy myself this weekend going to Norway to my sister in laws wedding :D
I love doing laundry when I don't have to pay 3.75 to wash and dry a load and the washer and dryer is in my house. But, I'm in an apartment so... yeah.

I totally understand Shelagh. My cages (all 2 of them, LOL) had been neglected this week.. needed cleaning on Tuesday but no way they were going to get done, what with running around for those girlies!

But, tonight the cages are clean, and my girls had out time with their uncle (my youngest brother in law)... so I feel like a good rat mom tonight.

I promise... to go to bed, as soon as I'm done with the forum!

I promise to be nice to the two people I'm training tonight, even though I know they aren't going to do a good job and my work will be 100 times worse when I go back in 3 weeks. :roll:

I promise to try my best to have a good night tonight and not stress completely about having my mother tonight.

I also promise to try out Intros! She'd be a good extra set of hands.

Back