Secret Santa 2011

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has been a whole bunch of drama with the person i ordered from (not on this site), so i'm still not sure when mine will be shipped out, I'm waiting on my money back from this lady (she sent me an echeck that will take 3-5 days to process) and she says she will send out the package anyways, so i'll get it for free, but I'm not holding my breath...
It IS getting shipped out though, as soon as i receive it... or it's getting sent out from the person i order it from... (i was going to add something to it, but if this gets too late, i won't be able to.)

I have had so much fun putting stuff together for mine!!
I just need to pack it up and it should go out Monday or Tuesday at the latest

this is so much fun :nod:

Last night I came back home from a 12-hour road trip (holy cow, the traffic was horrendous!), and found a package in front of my door.

Sooooo pretty! Its the most colorful hammock set I've ever seen! I'd post pics but my camera is in the process of dying. Thanks Secret Santa! The kids are going to love them.

[spoil:xilz1l03]Was that you Petunia? I'd recognize those spiffy flower beds anywhere![/spoil:xilz1l03]

rhapsody said:
Last night I came back home from a 12-hour road trip (holy cow, the traffic was horrendous!), and found a package in front of my door.

Sooooo pretty! Its the most colorful hammock set I've ever seen! I'd post pics but my camera is in the process of dying. Thanks Secret Santa! The kids are going to love them.

[spoil:2euzhbdu]Was that you Petunia? I'd recognize those spiffy flower beds anywhere![/spoil:2euzhbdu]

I made the hammocks this is true but I am not your SS.
Guess again :giggle:

Between a couple of things popping up I won't be able to have everything ready to send tomorrow. I will however send it on the 30th at the latest.

Back