Secret Santa 2011

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dazzle87 said:
I'm sorry partner I've been a crappy SS right now. Your gift will be sent out on Monday. I've had a lot going on. I know you will love your gifts though at least.

Can I tell my partner who they are so that they know I am sending it?
That should be fine. :nod:

Well my package got sent back to me >.< the mail or post office got the address wet and the letters smudged and they could not see it. I am so pissed off right now. I have to re send it and now i think it will be late for sure. They pay for this re send because it is not me but still. To my SS i am so so very sorry that it will be late(am i allowed to pm my SS to tell them?)

lilangel said:
Well my package got sent back to me >.< the mail or post office got the address wet and the letters smudged and they could not see it. I am so pissed off right now. I have to re send it and now i think it will be late for sure. They pay for this re send because it is not me but still. To my SS i am so so very sorry that it will be late(am i allowed to pm my SS to tell them?)

:wallbang: :gaah: That has happened to me.
I now always tape over the addresses so if they get wet it is still readable.
Was it mine? :wink:

I have a question? Is SS supposed to be gifts for our rats or us? My SS only sent something for me and not the rats. I LOVEEEE my gift, its really special, but I thought SS was supposed to be for the rats and something could be put in for us if they wanted too?

Ratty Momma said:
I have a question? Is SS supposed to be gifts for our rats or us? My SS only sent something for me and not the rats. I LOVEEEE my gift, its really special, but I thought SS was supposed to be for the rats and something could be put in for us if they wanted too?

I don't think it matters really. It's all about giving and being creative.

jorats said:
Ratty Momma said:

I don't think it matters really. It's all about giving and being creative.

:thumbup:

lj said:
Yes SS gift will be rat related. It is supposed to be a gift for the rats. You may include a gift for the owner as well.

(That was posted on page 2. <--- and if that sounds rude, it's not meant to be it's just hard to convey tone through text.)

If, by any chance, the gift that was sent back to lilangel was heading to me, please do not worry one little bit. Right now I'm in middle of Xmas family frenzie. Our family is obsessed with the Xmas holidays. Starting Xmas Eve at my house, I don't think there's a day between then and New Years Day that we're not involved in something. It's fabulous, yet exhausting. :lol: So, honestly, whenever it arrives is totally fine - the later the better at this point. Not to worry, it will be fine! :D

Mine was sent out today. Sorry to my SS. There was something that I wanted to include, but I tried and tried and couldn't get it. So, I just had to send it out with a replacement gift today.

VNB said:
lj said:
Yes SS gift will be rat related. It is supposed to be a gift for the rats. You may include a gift for the owner as well.

(That was posted on page 2. <--- and if that sounds rude, it's not meant to be it's just hard to convey tone through text.)

When I did SS I got Jo and I am pretty sure all my gifts were for her and not the rats. But it was still rat related... there was a rat hand puppet in there, LOL

I'm sad, I paid the post office extra to get my SS gift there before Christmas(priority shipping) as well as some orders I sent out. My SS hasn't posted that they received it, and one of my orders was damaged by the post! Grrr.

I just wanted to assure my SS, that their gift is on the way! I've been pretty physically ill this last week, but tuesday, I'm trecking on down to the post office to mail that baby out. I promise, it's worth the wait :D

I'm a little unsure of what to do here. Still haven't recieved my gift and I PM'd MomRat but the message won't come out of the "outbox" and into the sent messages and I can't find a button to resend it so didn't know if there was someone else I should contact

Back