Secret Santa 2011

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mom's all excited for this too - last year she kept calling me the second the mail came in every morning to let me know if the package had arrived (it was being sent to her house). And of course I opened it up with her, lol

I´ve already started trying to get the things I´m sending for my SS..
Hoping my SS will be satisified.. Not exactly much rattie stuff to get over here :wallbang:

MissGuardian said:
Hoping my SS will be satisified.. Not exactly much rattie stuff to get over here :wallbang:

Last year, I did all of my shopping via Etsy and just had it shipped directly to the person with a note saying "from your secret santa" and the year before that I ordered a bunch of hammocks through one of the people here. I am notoriously bad at remembering to ship things so I always figure I'm best off leaving it to someone else....

fenshae said:
MissGuardian said:

Last year, I did all of my shopping via Etsy and just had it shipped directly to the person with a note saying "from your secret santa" and the year before that I ordered a bunch of hammocks through one of the people here. I am notoriously bad at remembering to ship things so I always figure I'm best off leaving it to someone else....
:giggle: Yeah..
It will probably be just as expensive tho..
Shipping for me will cost at least twice as much as the price that is set for the present itself :wallbang:
Sometimes I hate Norway..

Well, not necessarily...somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but if you live overseas and shop online at, say, an Etsy shop in the US to ship somewhere else in the US....wouldn't you only have to pay US shipping? So that might actually save you some money.

fenshae said:
Well, not necessarily...somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but if you live overseas and shop online at, say, an Etsy shop in the US to ship somewhere else in the US....wouldn't you only have to pay US shipping? So that might actually save you some money.
Might be, I don´t know.. But my SS isn´t in the US :wink2:

I'm going to start an 'elf' thread. :) Just so IJ and MomRat don't get too bogged down with questions!

I'm trying to remember the procedure from last year - I think it was that any questions get sent to the person in charge of the thread, and they'll 'rephrase' (if the question is telling) the question for the giftee, and post it up?

Back