Secret Santa 2011

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are in the US or international, I have sent out the lists.

Please PM me if for some strange reason you don't get yours.

Thanks & Have fun!

I've had a few people ask, so I'll answer here in case anyone else is wondering as well.

You can sign the cards, or package, & let the receiver know who sent it if you want. You don't have to if you don't want.

lj said:
Here is the list of the American/International people that have signed up. If your name is not on the list and you would like to participate, please PM me your details by the end of the day. I will be sending out information tomorrow.

adreabri
AshleyRayeRats
Bundyrats
Dazzle87
fenshae
handmeafish
hopefloats
KatTheHippie
kscanuck785
MadamBelladonna
MissGuardian
MomRat
rhapsody
ruthlessbliss
TheRatQueen
violet976 (her & her mom)
VNB

Hi, my name is not on the list- which is probably my fault. I signed up and then sent you a PM saying I couldn't do it this year,
but I got a PM from you and you've assigned me someone
and I am so excited to have this person as my SS giftee, I want to stay in afterall.
sorry for the back and forth on this :oops:
can I keep my person?
has someone been assigned to me?

MomRat hasn't picked up her PM that I sent yesterday, so not sure what's going on there. I was in charge of the US/International peeps.

Us Canucks will have to wait for her.....

LJ is WAY more on top of her stuff than I am. Stupid working three jobs. Here's my list of people signed up for Canada SS:

Ratty Momma
theratlady
lilangel
mia9_28
mamarat
Tikus
Unepuce
Sharlees Rattakisses
crumbilina
Jorats
rattytat
Scythe
Rissa
lj
Godmother
M0onkist

If there is anything wrong, let me know by tomorrow, and I'll get assignments out asap. =) Sorry again for the delay!

Yay! I can definitely wait. I was just worried I had screwed up somehow and didn't get in.
We are very lucky to have you and lj organize this event.

Dazzle87 said:
So I assume we send a card or note with it saying who we are then?

lj said:
I've had a few people ask, so I'll answer here in case anyone else is wondering as well.

You can sign the cards, or package, & let the receiver know who sent it if you want. You don't have to if you don't want.

:wink2:

Back