Secret Santa 2011

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bundyrats said:
I'd love to be in! But I'd feel bad that people have to spend all that extra on postage.
Don't worry about that. I'm sure people will sign up to want to send to you. :)

lj said:
Bundyrats said:
I'd love to be in! But I'd feel bad that people have to spend all that extra on postage.

Yes dont!

I felt bad when they asked "How many rats?" LOL

lj said:
Bundyrats said:

I can't speak for everyone, but I know I don't mind! What kind of a Santa game would it be if some people had to be excluded other than for not respecting the rules?

Ha. We didn't get one from one of our Secret Santa's last year, but luckily I had signed up for 3, and the ones who did mail sent fantastic packages. :cloud9:

Definitely getting in on this one this year. I'll be sure to sign up shortly. :thumbup:

Dazzle87 said:
I read through the entire thread and don't see it, when is the sign up date, and the mailing out date?

you need to PM LJ letting her know you want to participate and she will PM you back with the name of your secret santa's name.

posts will be made with the date :)

Thanks for the sign up deadline. Not sure how I missed that, haha. I am more interested in when I'd have to mail it out, because I plan on making at least part of my gift handmade, so I want to make sure I have enough time, but I will PM LJ about that :).

Well, I signed up anyway, I'll do it even if it turns out to be a short period of time.

It says that Canadians should PM Momrat, and Americans should PM lj, but who should I PM? :?
And what has to be in the PM?

MissGuardian said:
It says that Canadians should PM Momrat, and Americans should PM lj, but who should I PM? :?

Oh that's a good question! Just pick one and they can always work out who should take care of your stuff.

As for the other question:

We will need your basic information, name, address, etc. Number of rats you have. Sexes. And anything on their wishlists.

Moon said:
MissGuardian said:

Oh that's a good question! Just pick one and they can always work out who should take care of your stuff.

We will need your basic information, name, address, etc. Number of rats you have. Sexes. And anything on their wishlists.
Okay, thanks!

Sharlees rattakisses said:
I unfortunately didn't receive my secret Santa gift last year. :(
I dunno if I want to participate.
Half the fun is waiting to see what your ratties will get as pressies.
I was kinda bummed I didn't get mine.
I'll think about it and let Momrat know.

:hugs:

MissGuardian said:
Moon said:
MissGuardian said:

Okay, thanks!
Earlier on LJ said Americans and people from other countries should PM her.

Sharlees, if it happens again and you tell people, I'm sure someone would agree to be a back-up gifter.

Ratty Momma said:
[quote="Sharlees rattakisses":37sbakad]I unfortunately didn't receive my secret Santa gift last year. :(
I dunno if I want to participate.
Half the fun is waiting to see what your ratties will get as pressies.
I was kinda bummed I didn't get mine.
I'll think about it and let Momrat know.

:hugs:[/quote:37sbakad]

I couldn't help myself.
I already bought stuff for the S.S. :lol:
I love Christmas!! :heart: :heart:

lilangel said:
oh can i join in again this year? i do not own any pets but i could maybe ask for other stuff instead?

The Secret Santa would not be the same without you!! Whoever draws your name could get something for Maxime. Whoever gets something from you will be very lucky indeed.

Back