Secret Pal Exchange~UPDATE did not receive gift? PAGE 29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record, my package is being sent out today. I'm sorry, it doesn't have everything I wanted to make and everything you wanted. :(

It's ok Melissa :D I'd rather you'd take your time and make the gift how you wanted it to be than feel rushed and not happy with it :D don't rush getting it out I'd rather get something you'd be proud to send late than somthing you're unhappy with early :lol:

Thanks :) but it is my fault. I commited to this and I got sloooow, lol. Anyways, I sent a bunch of stuff today. I hope you like it!

Oh yeah and Sheryl, two things when I went to get brown paper to cover the box, I thought I got christmas stuff but I got birthday stuff hehe and the card is on the outside as I forgot to put it in when I sealed the box.

Sometimes not the brightest bulb in the light fixture.

OMG.. I got the package BACK today!!!!

I wrote the #'s of the address wrong... I feel awful!!!

I'll be sending it out ASAP tommorow! I can't believe this! *cries* I have to PM Nicole so she knows its being re-sent...

:cry:

Zooy - has the mail come today? :D I sent it out on Thursday, so hopefully that's been enough time for it to get to you.

I swear, sometimes when I send stuff to Canada, people get it in 2-3 days. Other times it takes a couple of weeks. It's so random :p

LA said:
Oh yeah and Sheryl, two things when I went to get brown paper to cover the box, I thought I got christmas stuff but I got birthday stuff hehe and the card is on the outside as I forgot to put it in when I sealed the box.

Sometimes not the brightest bulb in the light fixture.

Oh, you're so silly! :slingshot: :nahnah:

Melissa, I hope there isn't anything perishable in your gift to me :lol:
I've been checking the tracking number you gave me and on the 3rd, it said it was accepted at the post office in Toronto and today it said that it that the item was accepted and entered into sortation plant in Mississauga, so it took 5 days to travel 10 minutes :shock: and it still has 4 hours of travel to go, so I might get it by New Years :lol: that's crazy :D

Weeeee! I got mine today! I love it. That sweet little rat puppet is the most adorable. :D
Thank you so much moon!!

secretpalexchange.jpg

Hehehe... I had actually bought you a rattie ladder thing to round out the gift, but it was nothing terribly special.. when I found the puppet I thought it was so much cuter!

Do you like the slipper socks? I know you said you liked slipper socks but I wasn't sure if you were partial to ankle or whatnot... I had actually got three pairs for you but one night my feet got cold.. LOL

And you can thank the Salvation Army for the photofaces. I saw them when I was there looking for cheap dog blankies, and thought they were the funniest thing ever!

chicky82 said:
Melissa, I hope there isn't anything perishable in your gift to me :lol:
I've been checking the tracking number you gave me and on the 3rd, it said it was accepted at the post office in Toronto and today it said that it that the item was accepted and entered into sortation plant in Mississauga, so it took 5 days to travel 10 minutes :shock: and it still has 4 hours of travel to go, so I might get it by New Years :lol: that's crazy :D
LOL, well... I think I remember someone else saying that someone had received their package when the site said it was still at the post office. So, I don't think it will be too long before you get it.

I got my package today!!! Thank You Melissa, the blanket is the same pattern as the rat shack I won in the Halloween contest :lol:
the cat calendar is so cool, I'll have to keep it away from my mom, she saw it and now wants it! :D
the lip gloss is so great, I :heart: lip gloss and the chocolate :tongue: dark chocolate is the best plus some gifties for my boys :) Thank you so much!!! yay!

Where did you find that rat puppet Moon?? It's adorable! If it's at a store in the GTA I want to go and get me some! :nod:

Back