Secret Pal Exchange~UPDATE did not receive gift? PAGE 29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My initial gift was sent over a week and a half ago. Its coming from the US so Pal I'm sorry.
I haven't received a gift though btw!

My gift has been received! I believe I have Zooy to thank!

I got a sweet little porcelain ornament with a picture of a rat wearing a santa hat, a bumper sticker that says "You say rats like it's a bad thing!" and a button with a picture of two babies on it that says "ratty kisses are the best kisses". I'll post a picture when I can.
thank-you.gif

MumsyRat said:
My gift has been received! I believe I have Zooy to thank!

I got a sweet little porcelain ornament with a picture of a rat wearing a santa hat, a bumper sticker that says "You say rats like it's a bad thing!" and a button with a picture of two babies on it that says "ratty kisses are the best kisses". I'll post a picture when I can.
thank-you.gif
Theres more on the way, just have to find the time to get it out!

OK all...here is the Pal reveal...I was going to wait until Dec 15th but everyone (to my knowledge) has mailed their gifts out. If by the end of the week you have not received your gift please tell me!!

PALS:

Jorats --> SoA
SoA --> Zooy
Zooy --> MumsyRat
MumsyRat --> LA
LA --> Sheryl
Sheryl --> unglued
unglued --> mamarat
mamarat --> MelissaZoo
MelissaZoo --> mamarat2
mamarat2 --> Cait
Cait --> Nickelrat
Nickelrat --> Melissa
Melissa --> Chicky82
Chicky82 --> Moon
Moon --> Jorats

I really hope everyone had fun and thank you all for participating!! Once everyone recieves their gifts I will lock this thread so we won't confuse it with the next one!!

People STILL needing to receive gifts, please let me know when you receive it on this thread please: Jorats, Zooy, unglued, Sheryl, chicky82, nickelrat

And remember if you did not send your gift out to your pal, I am not playing around, you won't be involved in another one!

Again, thanks everyone for the fun time! :D

Nope not yet. I hopefully will be sending it out tomorrow. Lots of stuff on my plate lately. I can't expect it to take too long anyways to get there, lol.

Back