Secret Pal Exchange~UPDATE did not receive gift? PAGE 29

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be worth to complain, for those that that sent a package and it never got to it's destination. Maybe write a letter, complain to the main office.

We have three people that did not receive packages that were sent. I went back and looked thru the thread so if I missed anyone PLEASE tell me!!

Nickelrat
Sheryl
Unglued

Sorry this has taken so long, but I was giving the post office a few weeks to sort things out. I know some of our senders are pursuing it on their end to try to work things out.

Jo and I will be sending each of you a "replacement" gift if you will. At this point it is the only thing I can possibly do from my end and I want to be sure everyone received something :D

Sheryl and Nickelrat, I am getting stuff out this week. Jo is getting your gift in the mail this week I beleive, Unglued.

If any of you three end up getting your other gift that was sent in the mail also, all I can say is ENJOY!! :D

Sheryl and Nickelrat, I will let you know the ETA of your packages when I get it posted.

Jen

I sent Unglued's off on Monday, I got a tracking number and insurance. It better get there or my post office will have an angry woman on their hands. :lol:

This is so crazy, stupid post office, sorry to everyone who didn't get their gift :(

I guess I got lucky to get mine even though the dumb mailperson left it on the porch for days only ,when we had company come the following sunday did I know it came cause he picked it up and brought it in with him :roll: I'm also glad I was able to deliver my gift myself.

I hope someone can get some results or 50 years from now, some of our members might finally get their gifts :shock:

OMG! Please don't send a replacement gift...you shouldn't have to since it was the post office's fault. I know a number of people within Ontario that never received their gift and nothing was explained to them - I myself contacted the post office (also went to the outlet where I mailed it out from) and couldn't find out what happened.

I still have unglued's address and will be sending out a gift....think of it as Christmas in January...or a Valentine's Day gift, lol!

Huuugs,
Sheryl

Ditto what Sheryl said! That's not fair to you to have to send out gifts!

I'll just send another package and get the tracking and insurance on it, and then if THAT doesn't arrive, raise billy-oh at the post office.

I guess if you two are sure about that?? I had stuff I was going to get out in the mail at the end of the week. I jsut feel responsible as I was the one who had the exchange set up.....

heehee, thanks mamarat...thought it was funny too.

Yep...I'm getting another package together and will be sending it to unglued by next week.

Seriously, mamarat - I hope you just get those silly ideas of feeling guilty right out of your head...it's nobody's fault by the post office :p

yay! my package finally came in, thanks you Sheryl! kitties enjoyed it. also, weird thing is it says it was shipped on the 21st this month? weird.

here's a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO2V2vSGYy0

EDIT: this was actually form Jo, so Sheryl's is still out somewhere.. sorry i didn't notice earlier, too much eexcitement i guess.

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so stupid that I lost the tracking number. For privacy reasons Canada Post don't keep names or anything in their system. So there is NO WAY to track a package. I'm so pissed.

Sheryl, like I said before I will wait until Feb. If you haven't gotten anything I will resend. I'm so sorry. :(

Although Unglued's post is giving me hope???

Hehehe... Unglued, that gift if a consolation gift from me. I sent it on January 21st. Glad the kitties liked it, although, it looks like the wrapping was just as enjoyable. :lol:

yes you're right, bah :lol: it's from Garson Ontario, i forgot that's near Sudbury. boo :p

but really, thanks Jo and co., i wonder what my hammies look like now.. :roll:

Sheryl YAY, I got a notice card in my mail. I haven't gotten the package back yet but your package came back to me. So on my card it had the tracking number. It said that on Dec 6 they sent you out a card but I guess you never got it. So I will resend it on Friday (when I get paid again).

YAY I am happy that at least it came back so I can resend it.

I was really upset because I found what I thought was the perfect thing for Sheryl and I can't get it anymore. But I am happy.

Back