Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get over how much Hank and Whitley look alike...

whit-1.jpg

If you've ever seen the facebook group "is that an accent, let me take off my pants".... soooooo true! I almost just died from a english guy mid 20's!

I'm dying here. I need my boys to go to a good home. Someplace close, where I can still visit them. I don't have much more time...
I can't even look at them... I don't know what Kei is going to do without me... I don't even want a stupid dog, I wanna keep my boys. I don't know how much longer I can take this crap... Every time I fall in love with something, it gets ripped away from me. I can't stand the thought of giving them away, it makes me feel like a bad person to get them and then give them away only a few months later.

*sigh* Sorry for the rant, I had to get it out. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

:gaah: My memory card failed and all the rat babies pics were on it!! Now I have to do it all over again :sad3:

haven't been on here in quite awhile, in a time crunch all the time, moving in less then a week, I was cleaning and packing today and I found some items that I meant to give my boys but forgot about and it made me sad, I really miss them and it's been nearly 6 months since they passed but I can't get more for a long time :(

Parental units annoy me. "Can't we just let the rats loose out at the farm? They would love running around out there"
That is illegal, is it not? I'm pretty sure if you're not supposed to release goldfish into ponds, then you're not allowed to set loose any other domesticated animals. I can't believe how cruel people can be...

chicky82 said:
haven't been on here in quite awhile, in a time crunch all the time, moving in less then a week, I was cleaning and packing today and I found some items that I meant to give my boys but forgot about and it made me sad, I really miss them and it's been nearly 6 months since they passed but I can't get more for a long time :(

Big hug for Chicky. :hugs:

I'm hoping to rest all morning so that in the afternoon I will feel like putting up our Christmas tree... Christmas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back