Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissa

I know, I know but I couldn't resist creating another useless thread, lol.

Random thought:

I'm moving desks at work. I wonder how it will be and where it is.

Random Thoughts... My specialty! :lol3:

Ok, so I've been playing my online game... and I've been wondering where in the right mind I named two of my characters :

Jumping Bean Salad
Yum Yum Yamroll

Now looking at those names makes me increasingly hungry for cookies, even though they have nothing to do with sweets. And out of nowhere I've been starting to think about making Pirate costumes for Halloween, even though thats a few months away.

I wonder what Herring tastes like? I keep thinking chicken, but I know its Herron that's getting into my mind. Although a bird headed fish would make an interesting creature.

I think I'll go bake cookies now.

Melissa, lets hope your desk is by a window.

Shel, I often wondered where people got their oh so cool sounding user names/member names.

I seem to be fresh out of random thoughts at the moment. :watching:

Oh, I've got one...

That fruit fly flying around my laptop, is it the same as last week's? Or are they taking shifts?

As I am sitting here sealing envelopes (thankfully with glue and NOT my tongue) you'd think I would have random thoughts... nope, none.

Well if I come up with something I will let you know.

jorats said:
Melissa, lets hope your desk is by a window.

Shel, I often wondered where people got their oh so cool sounding user names/member names.

I seem to be fresh out of random thoughts at the moment. :watching:
Pfft, no. I'm stuck in a room with another guy. It's going to be weird.

I am going to a bbq on Saturday (to celebrate my birthday and Waynes little brothers birthday), my best friend is invited because she is getting introduced to Wayne's brother in laws friend HEHE (I don't normally get involved in things like this but he sounds like a really nice guy and if Wayne and I were not introduced by a friend we wouldn't have met.

So i am trying to work things out in my head... it's as follows:

I have to make potato salad for the party, I could make it after work on Friday (as it's better if it sits a day) but I get home after 9 so I might just want to sit and do nothing, I could also make it after I drop Wayne off at work for 12 on Friday before I go to work at 3pm. Then I was going to take it over to my sister in laws Saturday morning but normally Wayne and I are rushed in the morning to get to work. My friend is also coming so should I pick her up at her place or meet at mine. I work until 5 and Wayne works until 6 so I could make the salad the night or day before, leave it in my fridge, meet my friend at my place that day, go pick up Wayne then go to the party. *SIGH*

This is my thought process. I feel like I am always rushed for things.

Dinner - I soo want sushi but hubby is not the diehard sushi nut I am.

Its hot out. Did I mention its hot out? It's hot out.

I am going to go pass out tonight, the heat just saps my energy.

I'm so sick of people threatening to give rats away for snake food so someone will take them from them.

I'm so sad that my cousin is engaged (but happy for her). I want to be the first to get married. :cries:

Shelly, Herring is yucky! Well, pickled herring is. :puke:
I'm hungry and not really in the mood for what we're having for dinner, and feel too lazy to cook it.

I tried butter chicken the other day and had a reaction to it :( I must be allergic or have a food intolerance to some kind of spice. I also can't eat lasagne or spicy foods. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back