Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying sorry to all those I was in chat with earlier. I didn't follow the 20 second rule. :oops:
My a$$ho!e of a boss called me, kept me on the phone for 20 minutes and when I came back, I had been disconnected.

I sure wish I was younger, then I would definitely change jobs.

Ugh I went into a website yesterday that Wayne uses and somehow with my touch pad hit an ad, well it's a download site and yep ended up with a virus. I'm lucky my husband is a computer tech. It wouldn't allow me to open task manager, or my Malware to get rid of it, Wayne had to go into safe mode to delete. WELL it apparently added an addon to IE and so when I went back to the website my AVG virus scanner came up with a infected warning. Fortunately I saw that and hit ctrl alt delete right away and task manager stayed open and Wayne was able to get rid of it easily. I hate viruses.

LA said:
Ugh I went into a website yesterday that Wayne uses and somehow with my touch pad hit an ad, well it's a download site and yep ended up with a virus. I'm lucky my husband is a computer tech. It wouldn't allow me to open task manager, or my Malware to get rid of it, Wayne had to go into safe mode to delete. WELL it apparently added an addon to IE and so when I went back to the website my AVG virus scanner came up with a infected warning. Fortunately I saw that and hit ctrl alt delete right away and task manager stayed open and Wayne was able to get rid of it easily. I hate viruses.

I kinda did the same thing at work last night. :doh:

I"m makin' a list.. I'm checking it twice..

Every friggin commercial from now on that comes on much louder than the show I'm watching is getting put on the bad kid's list and won't be on my xmas shopping list -and I may boycott them forever!
OPirateRat.gif

Ahahaa! Alexis just comes downstairs and goes "We didn't get any more cards in the mail today" all sad and forlorn...

"Honey... Baby... Sweetheart... It's Thanksgiving. No mail today."

"Oh. Yeah I knew that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back