Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was going to let me do it Friday after Thanksgiving!! 0.0 But I've been sick so I haven't been able to do it.

I wonder if she planned that somehow... Oooo...

Christmas!! :joy: This is Sophee's Toola's and Odyssey's (and her babies) First Christmas!!! How can I make it special for them?

I've got a wee boy coming tonight! I haven't had a wee boy in say... 23 months lol!

I HATE STUDENT LOANS! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: I CURSE YOU! YOU WILL ROT IN TARTAROS FOR ALL ETERNITY!

lindsayfawn said:
I HATE STUDENT LOANS! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: I CURSE YOU! YOU WILL ROT IN TARTAROS FOR ALL ETERNITY!
I concur!! :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

$200 for a neuter?!?!

Im trying to understand why a Vet would give someone with four rats living in the same cage, mite treatment for only one of the rats and not all of them.

You know if the only thing that I can complain about in my marriage is the fact that Mike always freezes my computer with game hints, let me complain about it!
Especially when I'm having a stupid day... better to complain about that then what I really want to complain about!

So tired, I don't mind feedings in the middle of the night, it comes with baby territory, but every 1.5-2 hours?

LA said:
So tired, I don't mind feedings in the middle of the night, it comes with baby territory, but every 1.5-2 hours?

sounds like the baby going through a growth spurt, are you feeding her yourself? she will get past it and settle again :hugs:

Jack Sparrow said:
Tarah said:
Im trying to understand why a Vet would give someone with four rats living in the same cage, mite treatment for only one of the rats and not all of them.

LOL!!!

Right? What good is that going to do? That's what the vet gave Brittany yesterday.
"Oh here's stuff for one, but your others have total immune super powers to mites."

My vet left the animal hospital, and this is his replacement?
Time to find a new vet.

:gaah:

I have a migraine....and reeeeallly bad GMR ;o; Or an orphaned kitten might do >.< I'm feeling SO maternal - my nesting instincts are in overdrive! *continues to take pill* :/

Boyfriends have the uncanny ability to find the ONE thing to say that can turn a good day into a bad day. Curses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back