Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boyfriends have the uncanny ability to find the ONE thing to say that can turn a good day into a bad day. Curses.
Doesn't change in marriage either!

I got sunburnt putting up the Christmas lights :shock: :giggle:

And when the phone and internet is down for 6 hours you can get a lot of work done around the house and garden :laugh4:

Lina said:
I got sunburnt putting up the Christmas lights :shock: :giggle:

And when the phone and internet is down for 6 hours you can get a lot of work done around the house and garden :laugh4:

I Can imagine!! :cheering:

Moon said:
Hitler had a stalker named Unity who took her rat Ratular to society parties.

Weird!

:shock: Not so strange since Sophee goes grocery shopping with me :giggle:

Ewa said:
Moon said:

Weird!

They let you take ratties with you?! I wish I could have done that with Kei or Har... but no, I have to take them to the petstore tomorrow if no one messages me about them. *sniff*

jorats said:
Lost power this morning for almost 2 hours... I hate it when that happens.

:shock: horrible memories , last year , on the 9th of December (almost the one year anniversary) We lost power for 9 days!!! NOOO :wallbang:

Sore from being at the fencing tourney 14.5 hours yesterday. We were only supposed to be there for 8, but since I'm an advanced fencer, we had to direct all the beginners before we could start. They took 8 hours before we were even able to set up our equipment!

onyx_ignite said:
Ewa said:
Moon said:

Weird!

They let you take ratties with you?! I wish I could have done that with Kei or Har... but no, I have to take them to the petstore tomorrow if no one messages me about them. *sniff*

They don't know she is there. She learned a "hide in the bag" trick , she just stays in there the whole time. It makes her so happy.
PET STORE?! Why can't you keep them?

I have a great idea for any ratties that are bored. My grandmother bought me some new slippers , so I gave the girls one of my old slippers , they are going nuts over it! Trying to sleep in but there fat bums stick out :giggle: It is SO cute!

I have found another new hobby Knitting!!!!!!!! I'm knitting Ang a Gryfindor House scarf. It's awesome! Just started yesterday and I have like half a scarf done

Dear Morgan,
It's wonderful after having you for the 3 years that you've learned how to meow but yowling all night because you want out of the apt is annoying.
Love, Mom

Zooy said:
Dear Morgan,
It's wonderful after having you for the 3 years that you've learned how to meow but yowling all night because you want out of the apt is annoying.
Love, Mom

Oh dear sweet Morgan is going to get lumpy tuna coal in the Christmas stocking. :laugh4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back