Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how he tells us one of the gifts he's getting my grandparents randomly. LMAO. And Rule #4. :p He knows us too well.

I'm excited. Things should start rolling in soon!

Cait said:
HAhahaa! I got this email from my daddy this morning. The subject was "Christmas Mail Rules"

1) NO OPENING ANY PACKAGES THAT ARE NOT ADDRESSED TO YOU

2) NO SHAKING ANYTHING

3) NO ASKING JOHN OR ALEXIS TO BREAK THE RULES

4) NO TELLING JOHN TO BREAK THE RULES

5) NO SHARING NOTES .. ASKING WHAT ANYONE ELSE GOT IN THE MAIL

6) THINGS NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT LIVE THERE CAN BE DISCUSSED~ I GOT GRANDMA & GRANDPA A DIGITAL PHOTO PICTURE FRAME

7) REQUESTS TO MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING (email)

8) DAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT

9) TEASING IS PERMITTING, BUT KEEP THE FIGHTING CLEAN

10) CHRISTMAS MORNING WEB CAM VIDEO IS EXPECTED

I just want to say THANK YOU in advance. You all are getting me a Remote Control car that I can play in the dirt with.

That's pretty much amazing haha <3

How can some twit sleep until 2 in the afternoon and then have the nerve to say "I'm so tired", when I've been awake since 3 am!!!!!

got a cold :( it isnt THAT bad today, but it could be tomorrow - do i go to college and infect everyone? lol
meeting up with college people today to discuss an assignment, i hope they dont get sick too

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jensen Ackles (aka Sexy Dean) is engaged... to some stupid One Tree Hill girl... poor Supernatural fangirls, including me.

eagle said:
Sleeping in 2 hour intervals separated by 9 hours of awake time is probably not healthy.

:laugh4: I do that all the time.

I couldn't help it... There were teeny tiny ratbabies, and 5:30am just didn't seem -that- bad... Especially when they're snuggled in the back of your neck...

eagle said:
Sleeping in 2 hour intervals separated by 9 hours of awake time is probably not healthy.

I couldn't help it... There were teeny tiny ratbabies, and 5:30am just didn't seem -that- bad... Especially when they're snuggled in the back of your neck...

Yeah should have kicked chelle out earlier.

eagle said:
eagle said:

Probably, but I do not regret one minute of it :D

eagle said:
eagle said:

Probably, but I do not regret one minute of it :D

No, Eagle, Avatar and Smilez are NICE and don't kick me out :D

Zooy said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jensen Ackles (aka Sexy Dean) is engaged... to some stupid One Tree Hill girl... poor Supernatural fangirls, including me.

I never read the things here but the day I check, I learn this!!! :cry4:
However with TrueBlood and Mario "Sexiest Man Alive According to me" Lopez on Nip/Tick this season I think I'll be fine.

How large should a male rat get at max ? (a pic would be nice to see :D ) I saw this HUGE male rat , and thought to myself that it couldn't possibly be a fancy!

I was so going to marry Jensen one day. :(

Mmmm so my family is full of freaks. We went out for Chinese tonight and when we were leaving I gave Alexis and Tanner some quarters and they get two of those sticky hand things. And they were swinging and sticking them to the glass on the door. While we were still inside. They're adorable. But so weird. Then at the table they were making weird noises, and having a weird noise contest. Just random weird noises. I don't understand why I attract/create these kind of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back