Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep Swimming... Just keep Swimming ....what do you do when yooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu waaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnttttttttttt toooooooooo Swwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhh hoooooooooo hooooo hooooo you want to swim you want to....

So Mikes sister is 20 weeks pregnant! And we found out the gender today! A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means she'll have one of each since she already has a 3 year old son.

And it also means I have to have a boy so Caleb can have a boy cousin.

Zooy said:
So Mikes sister is 20 weeks pregnant! And we found out the gender today! A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means she'll have one of each since she already has a 3 year old son.

And it also means I have to have a boy so Caleb can have a boy cousin.
:happydance: YAY!!!! :happydance: A girl! So wonderful! Now you guys get to buy pretty dresses and bows .. my sister wanted a girl .... we got a boy :sick2: hehe But he is a doll! Congrats !!!!

I hate snake dreams! I usually end up screaming which freaks Mike out and he has to calm me down...

"When you eat your Smarties do you eat the red ones last, do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast, they are candy-coated chocolate, so tell me when I ask, when you eat your smarties, do you eat the red ones last?"

:bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy:

"When you eat your Smarties do you eat the blue ones last, do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast, they are candy-coated chocolate, so tell me when I ask, when you eat your smarties, do you eat the blue ones last?"

:bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy: :bunnydance: :joy:

"When you eat your Smarties do you eat the yellow ones last, do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast, they are candy-coated chocolate, so tell me when I ask, when you eat your smarties, do you eat the yellow ones last?"

"When you eat your Smarties do you eat the pink ones last, do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast, they are candy-coated chocolate, so tell me when I ask, when you eat your smarties, do you eat the pink ones last?"

"When you eat your Smarties do you eat the green ones last, do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast, they are candy-coated chocolate, so tell me when I ask, when you eat your smarties, do you eat the green ones last?"

"When you eat your Smarties do you eat the purple ones last, do you suck them very slowly, or crunch them very fast, they are candy-coated chocolate, so tell me when I ask, when you eat your smarties, do you eat the purples ones last?"

Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm a happy pirate!!!

lindsayfawn said:
Bras are really annoying sometimes. I should become one of those crazy bra burning lesbians that dont shave their legs lol
:laugh4: :laugh4:

Oh dear watching old manrats trying to popcorn is so funny :giggle:

This is the third dream about my parents this week... maybe I should go visit next weekend...

and yell at them for the snake dream and now my dream of me hitting a car and dad making it worse by throwing a rock at it becuase it was a $5 fix in his mind!

Zooy said:
This is the third dream about my parents this week... maybe I should go visit next weekend...

and yell at them for the snake dream and now my dream of me hitting a car and dad making it worse by throwing a rock at it becuase it was a $5 fix in his mind!

Go visit them. :nod:

Always check your blind spot Tasha... apparently I almost hit my boss this morning because I didn't see him pull up beside me when I went to park.

I've been complaining I needed a new vaccuum forever and just got one... ran it over the living room! And ewwww the amount of dirt and hair I picked up was gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back