Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
our flight didnt get out. :(

got to the airport and in line to check in and everything.
it was cancelled, but the aircanada flight 15 minutes later to the same place got out.

must be something with the plane i guess.
anyway, tomorrow at 7 am, we'll be on our way again, hopefully.

Fidget said:
My random thought - Once a week when you take out the garbage commit yourself to finding 1 thing you can throw in that you hadn't thought to (or give it away if it's too good to toss). Life gets cluttered and it feels refreshing to lighten your baggage in some way.

Fidget this is a really good hint. I remember hearing another, each day take 10 min to tidy up one thing or sort something. Doing that every day equals over an hour and a half of work. We can always spare 10 min to do something (organize the closet shelf, clean that one drawer).

Cait said:
..... Is it crazy that I am thinking of upgrading my camera? This one shoots HD video... 15 mp.... *groans*

But I want it.... So hard....

I had a perfectly good camera, and I upgraded to a 10mp with HD... I am in loooovvveeee! Do it!

Tarah said:

Everything still good for tomorrow?? :sad3:

Fidget said:
Wow lindsayfawn! That's more a major big deal than a random thought I think...
Congrats! Have you named her yet? How about "Random"? :heart:

My random thought - Once a week when you take out the garbage commit yourself to finding 1 thing you can throw in that you hadn't thought to (or give it away if it's too good to toss). Life gets cluttered and it feels refreshing to lighten your baggage in some way.

She's home! We named her starbuck from the character in Battlestar Galactica.

PitLuvs said:
Cait said:
..... Is it crazy that I am thinking of upgrading my camera? This one shoots HD video... 15 mp.... *groans*

But I want it.... So hard....

I had a perfectly good camera, and I upgraded to a 10mp with HD... I am in loooovvveeee! Do it!

Tarah said:

Everything still good for tomorrow?? :sad3:

OF COURSE! I would never bail on your rescues. :)

Going hiking today... hitting Bruce Caves Conservation area and Indian Falls Conservation Area! If I'm not online by 7pm I'm lost lol

HAhahaa! I got this email from my daddy this morning. The subject was "Christmas Mail Rules"

1) NO OPENING ANY PACKAGES THAT ARE NOT ADDRESSED TO YOU

2) NO SHAKING ANYTHING

3) NO ASKING JOHN OR ALEXIS TO BREAK THE RULES

4) NO TELLING JOHN TO BREAK THE RULES

5) NO SHARING NOTES .. ASKING WHAT ANYONE ELSE GOT IN THE MAIL

6) THINGS NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT LIVE THERE CAN BE DISCUSSED~ I GOT GRANDMA & GRANDPA A DIGITAL PHOTO PICTURE FRAME

7) REQUESTS TO MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING (email)

8) DAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT

9) TEASING IS PERMITTING, BUT KEEP THE FIGHTING CLEAN

10) CHRISTMAS MORNING WEB CAM VIDEO IS EXPECTED

I just want to say THANK YOU in advance. You all are getting me a Remote Control car that I can play in the dirt with.

Cait said:
HAhahaa! I got this email from my daddy this morning. The subject was "Christmas Mail Rules"

1) NO OPENING ANY PACKAGES THAT ARE NOT ADDRESSED TO YOU

2) NO SHAKING ANYTHING

3) NO ASKING JOHN OR ALEXIS TO BREAK THE RULES

4) NO TELLING JOHN TO BREAK THE RULES

5) NO SHARING NOTES .. ASKING WHAT ANYONE ELSE GOT IN THE MAIL

6) THINGS NOT INTENDED FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT LIVE THERE CAN BE DISCUSSED~ I GOT GRANDMA & GRANDPA A DIGITAL PHOTO PICTURE FRAME

7) REQUESTS TO MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING (email)

8) DAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT

9) TEASING IS PERMITTING, BUT KEEP THE FIGHTING CLEAN

10) CHRISTMAS MORNING WEB CAM VIDEO IS EXPECTED

I just want to say THANK YOU in advance. You all are getting me a Remote Control car that I can play in the dirt with.

And Cait will break everyone of these rules. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back