Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eagle said:
eagle said:
Ewa said:
Eagle , I hope trip is okay! :hugs:

I got a "leash" for my rats .....they don't like it.... has anyone ever leash trained a rat before?

I hope it will turn out ok also. I dropped my boy Grissom of at the vet and will pick him up later.

Success I am on my way to pick him up. :D

YAY!! :happydance:

I find it a little weird that my brothers mother facebook'ed me with Congratulations on my marriage... it's just weird because my dad made sure that she didn't have contact with me.

8 days of work left, 8 days of work left... I get so bored training. Also trying to remember everything to tell her.

YAY baby shower on Sunday. I'm excited.

I love working after hours at my job when nobody else is around. I can put on whatever music I want and dance around the store :happydance:

was just thinking.. remember that show fear factor? theres been episodes where the person had to lay in a big tank and they put in a whole bunch of rats... i was just thinking . ... if i was that person.. it would be funny cause id be trying to kiss em all and theyd be walking on my ticklish spots and im sure id have a few toe chewers in there :giggle: id be all wiggily and giggily in there with all the cute rats... ok.. so thats just my weird day dream.. back to reality :p

dubchick said:
was just thinking.. remember that show fear factor? theres been episodes where the person had to lay in a big tank and they put in a whole bunch of rats... i was just thinking . ... if i was that person.. it would be funny cause id be trying to kiss em all and theyd be walking on my ticklish spots and im sure id have a few toe chewers in there :giggle: id be all wiggily and giggily in there with all the cute rats... ok.. so thats just my weird day dream.. back to reality :p

Haha yeah! I don't think i'd mind that one bit! :D

Tarah said:
dubchick said:

Haha yeah! I don't think i'd mind that one bit! :D

i dont even know why i thought of this.. lol but makes me laugh :cheeky:

We're rescueing a new girl tomorrow! I can't wait to get her out of the SPCA and bring her home. Poor thing has been in a stupid habitrail cage for mice and hamsters.
She's a little nervous which is to be expected but I had her bruxxing and bogglin for me! She's such a sweetie!

Tara, we're gonna miss our boys and girls so much while we're gone.

Leaving for the air port in a few minutes!
Talk to you guys in a week :D

Byee Newfoundland!

Wow lindsayfawn! That's more a major big deal than a random thought I think...
Congrats! Have you named her yet? How about "Random"? :heart:

My random thought - Once a week when you take out the garbage commit yourself to finding 1 thing you can throw in that you hadn't thought to (or give it away if it's too good to toss). Life gets cluttered and it feels refreshing to lighten your baggage in some way.

"Life gets cluttered and it feels refreshing to lighten your baggage in some way."

Yes, it does. :)

-gasp- I think Random is a totally awesome name!!

..... Is it crazy that I am thinking of upgrading my camera? This one shoots HD video... 15 mp.... *groans*

But I want it.... So hard....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back