Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad the film crew has moved on to other streets :) the Kids in the Hall are filming their new show in town and spent last week holding up traffic at the end of my block but now they are downtown, they are filming until October. The show is called Death Comes to Town

OMG how is it that time files so fast. I have one more week left of my second trimester. OMG. So much to do.

Why is it that I can get the cage looking so beautiful , and smell so fresh and two hours later it looks like a darn tornado went through it! ! :redhot: They just don't care! Give me a break girls! :lol:

eagle said:
I'm not in love with my avatar. :(

angry-bald-eagle_5221.jpg

Ewa said:
Why is it that I can get the cage looking so beautiful , and smell so fresh and two hours later it looks like a darn tornado went through it! ! :redhot: They just don't care! Give me a break girls! :lol:

You just don't appreciate their interior design! :cheeky:

I may have found a doula for free (birth support person). When they finish their training Doulas have to attend 3 births at no cost as they would if they were charging for it. I really want one but I really can't afford something like that.

I could go for a back rub or a nap... I'm not going to get either... disappointng.

Salmon for dinner! (again and again, yay!)

My home for 4 may have turned into a home for 7! That would take care of all of the boys!

Pink

Had an agility class with Nova last night, at the end of the class the instructor said she wants to move us up to the next level, as Nova already has the skilll set for the Advanced class (Now whether I have the skill set to move on is a different matter! :lol: )

I just noticed for the first time that on the left of the screen, when we type a message, it says:

Message body:
Enter your message here, it may contain no more than 60000 characters.

I wonder how long would be a message of 60000 characters. I think I am going to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back