Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking pneumonia is a lot harder than I imagined. I feel weak even if I can function. I need frequent breaks and I nap a lot during the day. Second day of antibiotics today and the only things it is doing so far is giving me a metallic taste in my mouth. I lost my appetite too. I still cough to the point that I think I am going to spit my lungs out. It hurts so much. All my breathing muscles hurt especially when I cough. It's a real torture.

Everyone who completes who I am will be in the same room tonight! OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited for my boys!

I really want some new camera lenses.... I have a list of 5 I'd LOVE to get... I need to win the lottery first.

God at his most compassionate - our eyesight diminishes in proportion to our wrinkles deepening. No matter how I look to others I keep looking the same to me.

Pray for Wayne. He applied for a really really good job at our local Mental Health Centre as an IT person. It's really awesome money, with benefits and such.

There is this guy who sits outside our office and sings with his guitar, he's not terrible but I think he knows about 15 songs. Well today we have an event downtown and he's got a mic :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back