Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Wayne!!

I finally got rid of all my old clothes today. Donated them! And I took pictures!
P8230049.jpg

YAY Zooy!!!

House sitting for my parents for a week. Looking after the dog and cat. Makes me appreciate my rats. They are staying at home where it's cool, less stressful, and my parents are close so I can drop Wayne off in the morning at work and go home to medicate and feed Olivia and get ready for work and go back in the evening. I miss them.

I got my shack fest Tee today :joy: and it even fits over my belly hehe. I told Wayne he would have to take a pic of me in it so I could post.

One week of work then HOLIDAYS YAY. And painting the nursery and orgainizing (not so YAY).

There's been construction on my street for the last week and half and now we have no water!!! It's shaping up to be a horrible day... and it's only 10:30am. :wallbang:

Ugh indigestion, I hate it, I feel like I have it all the time even when I drink water, that's not fair.

I had a dream we had a tornado... I hope this isn't going to come true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back