Random thoughts

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had the biggest fright of my life.

I haven't been in the room since this afternoon (6 AM here havn't slept yet)
I was gone out all evening and then when I was home I wasnt upstairs where my girls are.
Luna had babies and they're in their own cage. I went upstairs to find the cage for the babies open and no babies inside.
I found them under a bundle of clothes at the foot of my bed.
Ahhhhhhhh, worst 10 minutes of my life.

I just kept thinking "don't panic, don't panic, you will find them"

tomorrow three more babes go to there forever homes :heart: Both families have been thoroughly interviewed and already have one rat. It is a happy day and a sad day too see them leave , especially because I have been housing one of them myself , Meesha , and thought that I just may have to keep her ... that was my excuse ... :( (excuse denied!)

P.S. Funny little Sophee is playing on my computer desk while I am on here , and she is trying to drink my cup of Iced tea!

Hahaha! Jack , your so funny ! Is it the same Malfoy as always or did they choose another person for the role ? I liked Oliver Wood , Harrys Quidditch teacher :D

Malfoy looks so sharp in the new movie! :)

hp_draco_250_jpg_300x300_autocrop_q85.jpg

I've got an ear infection... and I'm getting my ears repierced tomorrow!

Last night I had Sophee in my sweat shirt while watching a movie , all of a sudden she settled in started bruxing and boggling like mad and fell asleep. Does that mean she was happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back