Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100 years ago Marijuana, heroin, and morphine were all available over the counter at the local corner drugstores.
Back then pharmacists said, 'Heroin clears the complexion, gives buoyancy to the mind, regulates the stomach and bowels, and is, in fact, a perfect guardian of health. Shocking? DUH!

I have driven from Alaska to Seattle to Georgia to Illinois! Will be in Ontario soon! Can't wait, have way too much fun planned with Chelle and rat fest!

Pink

Pink said:
I have driven from Alaska to Seattle to Georgia to Illinois! Will be in Ontario soon! Can't wait, have way too much fun planned with Chelle and rat fest!

Pink

So excited to meet you!

Has anyone besides me ever noticed that the new VW Golf GTI's rims/wheels look almost EXACTLY like a Wodent Wheel? I keep getting a mental picture of a cartoon of a rat powered car EVERY time I see those rims!

Then I think of how amusing it would be on paper....

Then a realize how someone could actually try that out with a few rats and think it was cool...

I hate where my thoughts lead me sometimes.

I love how easily my job is summarized.
wownrn.png

"Whatever the other two don't want to do". How true, how true.

An unusual thing happened yesterday at the lunchroom table at work and I didn't have a chance to write it in here...

My rat hating co-workers were "teasing" me on my second last day of work claiming that they had to get as much teasing in before I left as possible (I'm pretty nasty back sometimes... usually I can render them speechless). So of COURSE we got on the topic of my little ratties because they absolutely HATE them. They were saying how gross they were and how nasty their tails were and blah blah blah - the usual from those that are not familiar with the presence of those awesome little creatures. Usually I have to defend them myself, but when I was mid sentence and faltering a bit - trying to think of the right way to put my thought, our new receptionist pipes up and starts saying how great rats are as pets and whatnot and finishes my thought. Turns out she had many pet rats when she was living at home and she loved having them. Between the 2 of us we countered all of their complaints with valid arguments. We left them speechless after only 5 minutes. It made my day!!!
It was so nice especially since I have been fighting for my little rat friends for almost a year and a half now, all by myself.

lol apparently they are now going to ask if you have ever had rats as pets or if you have rats as pets as an interview question. I rolled my eyes and walked away.
Too bad that the 2 people who have had rats or have rats are some of the hardest workers in the office...

But hey! What do I know :p I have rats as pets EIEW!!!!!
HAHA

Thank goodness today was my last day... :D WOOHOO!

Chelle and I had an awesome, adventurous day. I learned many things, and I am very glad I'm here. Even if it is a bit of a drive.

Pink

Dads new kitten is adorable but I forgot how energetic 8 week old kittens are. All Morgan did was sleep but this one just keeps going and going and going. Hence why I'm up at 6:15 on a Saturday... and I can't even go running, I forgot my sports bra!

Me and OH have a trial shift at this club tonight - we stayed up late and got up at 12 noon just to make sure we're awake enough for an 11pm-4am run!!!
We're normally thinking about going to bed at 10pm! We're such old fuddy duddies!

Zooy said:
Dads new kitten is adorable but I forgot how energetic 8 week old kittens are. All Morgan did was sleep but this one just keeps going and going and going. Hence why I'm up at 6:15 on a Saturday... and I can't even go running, I forgot my sports bra!

Strap yourself in with duct tape :D

.... I woke up a few times in the morning going "Okay I need to make sure I'm awake so I can head into work at 11..." Several times I'd wake up and make sure it wasn't 10 yet. Then 10 rolled around, I got up... And realized it's SUNDAY.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

Back