Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up too early for an event I have to watch and then was told it's not til 5:30pm our time.

I hate time zones.

I like Florida.....

BUT I am absolutely home sick for my ratties!
I miss the furry little bums :p

I can't believe how large a part of my life they have become.

I hope they are doing ok... I'm told they are but... ahhh I miss them!!!!

I think today might be almost over... If I had any idea being an "editor" on a website would entail so much time and coffee I might not have agreed to this hectic scheduling.

I need to move out of this town... know any radio stations that are hiring lol!

I enjoy my new glasses. I didn't realize I needed glasses until I had them. Now when I take them out, I realize that things are kind of blury. It's not to the point that I can't survive without them but it does make a difference to wear them. When I go to the water park, I leave them home. At this price, I don't want to lose them.

I watched a couple of old episodes of the "Price Is Right" from the 1960's. Back then, the show was hosted by Bill Cullen and followed a very different format than the version hosted by Bob Barker. The 1960's show offered everything from houses, to rifles to poodles as prizes. I'm definitely glad that game shows no longer give away animals!

Back