Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canadian Tire had glass measuring cups on sale, 1, 2 and 4 cup measurement and they stack. I had bunch of cups that don't stack so I went and bought them. I was so excited to have cups that stacked, how sad is that!

In Illinois again trying to decide where to go from here. I really want to go back to Guelph, but it would add 25 or so hours worth of driving. I'm kinda itching to go home. But, I'm with family now and should stick around at least a little while. Gonna visit Eagle soon, maybe Cait.

Pink

Pink said:
In Illinois again trying to decide where to go from here. I really want to go back to Guelph, but it would add 25 or so hours worth of driving. I'm kinda itching to go home. But, I'm with family now and should stick around at least a little while. Gonna visit Eagle soon, maybe Cait.

Pink

Nothing says I can't meet you somewhere just need to know when and where. :stickpoke:

eagle said:
Pink said:

Pink

Nothing says I can't meet you somewhere just need to know when and where. :stickpoke:

Wellll do you two wanna have a meet up somewhere? I would offer up my house except for the fact it's in a state of utter chaos right now and probably perpetually. IDK lunch or dinner somewhere in KC, some Legends shopping?

I really want to, but it would add about 25 hours of driving. I miss home in some ways, even though I don't fully have one to go back to.

Pink

I had a lovely visit with Moony today. Had to get something of Chelles that she left there and Mike made some yummy delicious turkey burgers.

Back