Random Thoughts - The Sequel

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did ice cream trucks start playing Christmas carols (very badly, I might add)? :shock: You've not heard "Away in a Manger" or "Jingle Bells" until you've heard the ice cream truck version!

Jack Sparrow said:
KMG365 said:
When did ice cream trucks start playing Christmas carols (very badly, I might add)? :shock: You've not heard "Away in a Manger" or "Jingle Bells" until you've heard the ice cream truck version!

link?

No link. Personal experience. Wait for an ice cream truck that plays music that sounds like it was recorded on a cheap toy piano by some guy using only one finger. Then, hope that it parks itself in front of your house for 5 to 10 minutes so you're forced to listen to it, and and enjoy the show! :D

It's amazing after you have a baby how you are able to function on very little sleep. Last night Esamae had a fever, she slept pretty well from 9-12ish but after that she was awake every hour until the morning. At 6am FINALLY her fever broke. We are taking it easy at home today.

Bawwwh poor thing, hope you both are feeling better soon!

I fear I may have upset someone on other forum by asking a couple of questions....not my fault I didn't know she'd rescued the pregnant doe...it sounded like she'd bred them, and said "I am definately going to breed my females again so I can have babies all the time!" ....that hardly screams "I didn't breed on purpose" >.<

Moon said:
Zooy said:
Fatty mc fat fat, that's what I am.

Self worth is low today.

Come drink. Feeling the same way.
I just asked Mike if I could drive to your place for drinks... he said "you spent all last weekend with her, I don't want to share you with rat people this weekend'

Moon said:
Zooy said:
Moon said:
Zooy said:

Self worth is low today.

I just asked Mike if I could drive to your place for drinks... he said "you spent all last weekend with her, I don't want to share you with rat people this weekend'

Poo. :(
And the fact that I picked up 2 extra on air shifts to help cover some costs for Vancouver!
19 more days!

Zooy said:
Moon said:
Zooy said:
Moon said:
Zooy said:

Self worth is low today.

And the fact that I picked up 2 extra on air shifts to help cover some costs for Vancouver!
19 more days!

I'm only 2-3 hours away, although I can't drink with you. :D

LA said:
Zooy said:
Moon said:
Zooy said:
Moon said:
[quote="Zooy":1fbicvsl]Fatty mc fat fat, that's what I am.

Self worth is low today.

19 more days!

I'm only 2-3 hours away, although I can't drink with you. :D[/quote:1fbicvsl]

I am several hours away and teetotal so I'm absolutely useless.

What the crud! our engineer is going to kill me. Left my work computer on last night and came in this morning to virus overload.

Won't let me open any programs at all.

He's going to kill me.

Zooy said:
What the crud! our engineer is going to kill me. Left my work computer on last night and came in this morning to virus overload.

Won't let me open any programs at all.

He's going to kill me.

Yuuuuuccckk

Back